| Teacher's Pet |

| teacher Namjoon | univetsity student Jin | no minors involved | blowjob |

'Can you solve this one Jihyun?', the teacher asked. As the university student stood up and walked towards the blackboard, Seokjin stretched his leg out infront of him, which ended up with Jihyun falling to the ground. 'Oops sorry. My foot slipped' he faked a sad expression with a smile. Jealousy was boiling inside him. Why him out of all people when he was the only one raising his hand?

'Seokjin apologize!', Mr. Kim demanded to which he only shrugged his broad shoulders. 'I didn't do it on purpose sir...' Even though this behaviour of the class' A student was unusual, the teacher could sense why he had been acting so different lately.

He kept eyeing the boy, occasionally giving him a glare while he introduced the next big topic to the class that they would be learning about next lesson. 'Homework! I corrected your tests and I want them signed until next week. Please hand them out', he informed the class before handing the sheets to a student.

Meanwhile Jin's eyes followed that person, curious about why his test wasn't among the sheets as the last paper got handed out. His was supposed to be in there too. Just when Seokjin was about to call out for Mr. Kim, he had already packed his stuff and walked out.

To catch up, he also packed everything and rushed after. The halls seemed crowded, yet nothing stopped him from pushing people out if his way, fighting his way through groups of students, yet to his luck, the teacher was already out of his sight once he reached the end of the hall. Not thinking about it twice, he ran to the teachers' room to find him and as expected, he was brightly chatting with Mrs. Lee.

He is mine. Only mine.

'Oh Seokjin. Can I help you?', she grinned. Oh how much he hated it. He couldn't stand her being close to the man he liked. 'I would love to have a word with Mr. Kim, regarding my test' His frown remained as he looked at Mr. Kim's direction. 'I'll see you then Namjoon', she laughed as she walked away.

His eyes followed the leaving person before he turned back to the teacher. 'Im listening', he raised his eyebrows. 'I didn't get mine back so I thought you would still have it, do you?' Any person would've heard the annoyance and jealousy in his voice. 'Oh yeah. Guess I forgot yours... It must be at my place. You could stop by and pick it up at evening, if that's alright with you'

Jin didn't think of it as a bad idea so he agreed. He left the room right away, leaving a smirking Joon behind. 'Ah, Seokjin...I didn't even tell you where I live. Exposed hm?', he whispered under his breath.

/ / /

It was around 8pm when he heard a knock at his door. Joon opened it to reveal Seokjin in unusual clothings such as a cute white capri-shorts, matched with an oversized blue cardigan and a pair of boots, also white. The frown on his face, which was partly covered by his beret made him look even cuter. He sure didn't expect him to show up like this. 'My test...', he started off, no greeting, nothing.

Namjoon scanned him from up and down with a big smile. Only Jin could pull off this look. 'Wanna come in?' As if Seokjin would say no. He walked past him into the coziness and warmness of his apartment, his eyes fixed on the glasses on the coffee table.

'I thought you would have somebody over', he said. 'What makes you think that?' Seokjin then mocked a female voice. 'I would kill to sleep with Kim Namjoon', referring to something that Mrs. Lee had blabbered out once. And both bursted into laughers.

'She's pretty no lie but she really ain't my type, no offence' the teacher stated. If she didn't have a chance, he wouldn't have any, Jin thought to himself, to which his smile faded away quickly but Joon, a man of 148 IQ, mastering psychology, realized this small action of his. He lazily walked towards him, lifting his face by his chin before softly speaking against his edges. 'I prefer those who naturally look pretty all the time, can pull off a bad attitude and still get away with a handsome face like yours' Namjoon slid his hand past the lower shorts and groped the back of his thigh before leaning closer to him.