{17}🍀

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Sabito:"yes it's me, Zara!" {appears among the fog}.

Zara:"You were in that usual place, or you were watching me." {a little suspicious}.

Sabito:"I was in the same place as always...." {lie}.

Zara:"Don't try to deceive me, I know it's a lie!... {Moans of frustration} "😐You saw my right eye open right?..."

Sabito:"Hmm....😓 we can say yes...."

Zara:"Shit..."

You were frustrated that one more person had seen your left eye.

Sabito:"....do you want to talk about it?, you don't need it if you want!...."

A silence arose....

Zara:"even though you are the tanjiro they had seen, and of course I won't tell you!"

Sabito:"and just a little, just for me to understand better..."

Zara:"See, you were lying about the: {imitating} "you don't have to tell if you want to!!"

Sabito:"and that...... curiosity spoke louder...

Zara:"I already said no!..."

For a while, sabito gives up on making zara change her mind.

Sabito:"I see... I think I have to go now..."

Zara:"alright, i also have to rest a little while walking."

Sabito:"Zara..."

Zara:"Yes?"

Sabito:"take care, let's see again!" {he disappeared}.

Zara:"You too..."

You walk around places when you quickly feel an aura rushing towards you.

Zara:("There's someone behind me right?")

you turned around to see who it is.

The right girl with greenish-pink hair looking at you with stars in her eyes.

Zara:"hmm.... Hi?"

Mitsuri:"Kyaaahhh!!" "You are so Beautiful!  his hair green and like a tree, his left eye closed with a mark and so manly!" {she had her cheeks flushed with admiration}.

Zara:("cute, but very weird"). "hmm....thanks! I guess....."

Mitsuri remembered..

Mitsuri:"Oh!..... Shame on you, you must think I'm very strange, I didn't even introduce myself."  {she pulled back and made a smile on her face} "my name is mitsuri kanroji, i am the pillar of love!!"

"  {she pulled back and made a smile on her face} "my name is mitsuri kanroji, i am the pillar of love!!"

Zara:"My name is zoronoa zara, and I'm friends with the boys at the ward..."

Zara:"Did you say it's a pillar?"

Mitsuri:"Yes I am..."

Zara:"So you must know such a sanemi, right?  I want to say something to him....💢" { you were very angry to remember him}.

Mitsuri I sweated realizing your anger, tried to calm you down.

Mitsuri:"Hmm... me... I suggest you find him later, as it's getting dark and you need to go to sleep!...

listening to the girl you calmed down...

Zara:"OK!....you're right, I had a heavy mission yesterday, what I really need is to rest my head..."

Zara:"but I don't have a place to sleep...

mitsuri didn't miss the opportunity.

Mitsuri:"You can spend a night with me on my property!" {said with enthusiasm}.

Zara:"Seriously? thank you more.... i think i will be a nuisance.

Mitsuri:"imagine, it won't be bothersome, please accept!..." {she made a puppy face}.

You tried to resist, but you couldn't.

Zara:"I give up, I accept!...

Mitsuri:"yup!!!" {jumped for joy}.

You talked about different things and also the most profound ones.

Mitsuri eventually never felt so close to anyone, she was so happy to be with you, being your friend, she never felt so alive, it was like she could share everything with you.

<skip time...>

Zara:"mitsuri I'm going to sleep now...."

Mitsuri:"Oh.... Sure, no problem!"

And then you fall asleep to the bed that mitsuri had recommended to you.

................................................

The demon's left eye reveals the future that will happen, when you are alive or.... when you will die!...

TO BE CONTINUED....

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀