𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 57

" Nous prendrons le dozieme estage

 " Nous prendrons le dozieme estage. "(We'll take the twelfth floor.)  Axton says into his phone as I close the door to his car. 

Where is he going?  Probably France but let's make sure. 

"Merci," he says hanging up and starting the car. 

I didn't want to say anything because I knew he was pissed. But my curiosity got the better of me. 

"Where are you going?" I ask him.  

"This car isn't moving until that seatbelt is on," he says and I quickly pull the seatbelt over my body. 

"Now can you tell me where you're going?" I ask as he pulls out the church yard. 

"We're  going  to France." he says and I raise an eyebrow. 

"What do you mean we're going to France? I don't even have my bags!" I tell him and he turns looking me up and down. Stop it, I'm trying to prove a point here, not kiss you. 

"It's being taken care of." he says and I roll my eyes. 

"I don't have my pasport, clothes, hand sanitizer, Axton do you know how dirty traveling is-" 

"Sophia shut up."

"Make me asshole. 

"I'd fuck you right here, right now until the only thing that comes out your pretty mouth is my name. But I want our first time to be special, so don't say shit like make me." he rolls his eyes and I look away because he's too fucking hot. 

I still can't belive I objected to his wedding, in front of the whole world!

I look at him, but he's focused on the road. Is he upset with me? 

"Axton.." 

"Yeah Soph?" he turns to me. 

"Are you mad at me?" I ask him and he starts smiling. 

"Sophia I've waited years to hear you say you're in love with me. I've never been happier." he says and I couldn't help but smile. 

"What now?" I ask him laughing because I'm clueless as to where we go from here. 

My phone vibrates for the tenth time since I sat in the car. I unlock it to see all these tabloids and videos of me objecting to Axton's wedding. God. 

'Sophia Rivera isn't one for holding her peace forever.' 

'Sophia Rivera and Axton McKay seen leaving the church where he was supposed to get married to model Piper Fallon.' 

'Is Pipes really who we think she is?' 

Two Piper Fallons? 

Was Axton and  Piper's marriage all for business?'