13: Thank You

3rd POV

While Esme took Y/n inside the house, the rest of the Cullens stayed outside talking on the events that just happened. They are worried for the unknown girl they've learned to care in such short time.

"She's too emotional" Jasper spoke.

"I agree with that" Carlisle added.

"We just need to work with her in a different way" Edward begun.

"Yeah, I think that's the best option right now"

"But she's dangerous Rosalie" Emmett spoke up.

"She's not dangerous, she's just a fifteen year old girl who's been thrown into this world" She argued back. "You we're just calling her Tinker, she's just a girl"

"Alright, we will not argue about this we promised to help her and we will just differently and in a more cautious manner" Carlisle says.

"She will not hurt any of us, I've seen how powerful she gets and we are always by her side"

"You've seen it?" Emmetts asks.

"She's not lying" Edward responds.

During the time the Cullens were discussing, Y/n were was in the living wrapped in a blanket on the couch, while Esme made her some hot chocolate.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" She hands her the cup of hot chocolate.

"Better, thank you so much and I'm really sorry" She apologizes for the fifth time.

"No need to apologize, no one is born perfect, you've just learned about your abilities" She sits next to her. "There's bound to happen something bad, but Jasper is fine" She reassured me.

"Thank you for being so sweet and understanding" I set the hot chocolate and hugged her tightly.

"Why all the sudden burst of affection?" Edward's voice fought our attention.

"I was just thanking Esme" I parted from her and got up. "I just thank all of you, you are all putting a lot on the line for me and being very patient with me, I- I appreciate it"

"You are such a sweet girl" Alice speaks. "Come here" She opens her arms and embraces me with a hug. After a couple of seconds Rosalie joins soon after so does Emmett.

"Come guys, I won't tie you to the ground I promise" We all laugh and they join our hug.

After we all had a big group hug, full of love and affection, Edward broke our fuzzy hug and spoke.

"Lets get you home, you have plans"

"Plans with who?" Rosalie asks.

"Jacob Black" Edward answers.

"Ugh Y/n dogs are not a good company" Alice rolls her eyes.

"What do you mean?" Y/n asks.

"Alice is just joking, take care of your self Y/n" Carlisle answers.

"Thank you Carlisle, bye guys I'll see you later" Y/n says hesitantly and waved, while Edward led my down the stairs and out of the front door.

"Lunch?" Edwards asks and he opens the passenger door for Y/n.

"Um yeah, sure" I smile and buckle in.