1.10

"what the

"what the..." sillie gaped at the hale house, the fire hurting her eyes and making her cough slightly. "holy shit."

the sounds of screaming filled her ears, making her tense. 

the hale's were in there.

from the corner of her eye, sillie could see kate with some hunters laughing, bottles of gas and lots of lighters around them and in their hands.

"shit. no, no. no!" sillie ran into the house, ignoring the horrible pain. "guys!" she covered her mouth and nose with her shirt. she coughed, looking around their the bright flames and smoke. "talia! cora! peter! anyone?! where are you guys?!"

"sillie!" cora cried. "sillie, help me! help, please!" she wailed.

she coughed more, running up the stairs and dodging the pieces of the house than started falling. "cora! cora!" she ran into the girl's room, not hesitating to lift the wooden things separating her and cora, the fire burning her hands and making her hold back a scream. "hey, c'mere!"

cora cried, running into sillie's arms and holding tightly. "it hurts! i want mom!"

"alright, ok." sillie rubbed her back, holding cora as she started walking. "here." she lifted cora's shirt over cora's face. "breathe through that. you're gonna be ok, you know that? you're gonna be fine."

"what about mom?" cora whimpered. 

"i'm gonna find talia, ok?" sillie nodded. she stopped when a part of the ceiling fell in front of her, almost hitting the two. she covered cora's body with hers as fire got too close, coughing her lungs out. "shit!" she ran the other way, taking the other way passed it. she got to the stairs, barely getting onto the floor boards before the wall started falling. she jumped out of the way, falling with cora as her back suddenly burnt. she screamed in pain, biting down on her arm to stop it - which only muffled it. 

"sillie!" cora exclaimed, her face red and wet. 

"run!" she gritted out, hearing talia's pained noises.

cora cried harder, complying at the teen's words.

sillie felt her back hesitantly, biting down on her lip to hold back a scream at the enormous amount of pain. "talia!" she managed to get downstairs, struggling to breathe. "talia!"

"leave!" she demanded, not being to get out of where she was due to the bars that were made to not have any werewolf break it.

"no, no, no!" sillie sobbed, pulling on the bars. "no! come on! come on!"

talia smiled sadly. "you need to go."

"i can't just leave you here!" sillie gasped, coughing into her shirt.