𝟐𝟒

"Can he slow down

"Can he slow down." I stressed trying to keep up to follow my father. Not only was he speeding but running lights too. I didn't run any lights though.

I then got stopped by the police as I pulled over to the right.

"I hate it here, this what the fuck I get tryna be bold." I rambled as the officer walked up.

"You're Demetrius' youngest daughter right?" He said to me and I jerked my head back.

"Huh- He wanted me to pull you over for a reason, he doesn't want you involved with what he's about to do." He cut me off as he explained. I knew he had connections but not them type of connections.

"Mr officer Sir this is an emergency I don't care, You just made me lose direction of where he went." I said.

"I'm gonna write you a ticket." He said and I was starting to get pissed off cause he wasn't pulling me over for something why is he writing me a ticket.

"This stays between me and you." He said handing me the ticket and turns out he wrote an address on there.

"Thank you." I said.

"Mhm." He said aggravated going back to his car. I pulled off trying to speed to the address and I finally caught back up to my dad. I realize that he was going back to the house where we was the first time.

He swerved in the yard and parked the car getting out with an angry look slamming the door. I quickly took off my seatbelt after parking in the driveway and got out the car going after him.

"DADDY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled.

"Kaelyn get back in your car." He stormed into the house and i still followed him.

"Damn shoe laces." Eva said bent down in the living room and my dad walked straight over to her grabbing her by the hair and dragging her.

"AHHHHHH, LET GO OF ME." She yelled and everybody was looking scared and was appalled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." He yelled back and I jumped as he dragged her into a room.

"Better stay in here." One of the big dudes said. "Boss ain't never been this pissed before." He mumbled and I plumped down the couch with my arms folded.