| PROLOUGE | 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙩, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩

this has been HEAVILY revised, I'd suggest strongly to re read it if you read the original prologue

" No matter what I draw, it's my art."
🖇 :love_letter: ꒱

—-

Winter always followed you, like a reaper teasing you with its scythe. Your, at one point, fond memories and feelings of snow change and bitter. The sweetness of your childhood was gone.

2017

Coal eyes burned into your gold ones. Not a hint of sympathy or remorse, only anticipation. Cold wind brushed past your hair, soft locks surrounding your face. Breath hot on your lips, stinging the cracks. Softly bruised and patches of blood matted on them. Your chest heaved, lungs burning from the ice filling them, or was it the grief. Ruthless winter domained the two of you, her fingers grasping around your body, hands traveling from corner to corner marking her right on you. Her *claws* ripping at your throat, a gentle sting being the aftermath.

The hisses of wind was the only audible thing" it's sure cold isn't it?" A hum left the mans lips. His face pale and a tinge purple, red cheeks as blood rushed to warm his body. Snow gently landed on him. Eyelashes matted with cold white ice, small spots of water dripping from his eyes. His lips similarly matted with ice, breath hot with small droplets surrounding the corners of his mouth. The heat radiating from his body begging the cold to melt. He looked irresistible , collar bone dipped down, almost in a seductive manner.

Small patches of recent snow dip in them. Soft to the eyes and looking fluffy in appearance. A pinkish red tinges on the tips of his limbs, giving them a pearly and smooth look. The black ink of a dragon curled itself around his neck, chocking him in his own past. His eyes sought nothing, they were empty. Pits of darkness, they stared at you. " yeah. Yeah it is." You expected nothing from this man. The cold fucking *screamed* at you as a rush of wind lapped it's tongue across your back.

Your body shivering as the man remained silent. Your own body felt conflicted, would this fix anything?you knew it would resolve absolutely Nothing you've been over this so many times already, you don't have the choice to have second thoughts. Your brother, Baji, they didn't have that either so why the fuck should Manjiro? He doesn't deserve your grace. You'll shoot him dead, then yourself. It'll do the world good, getting rid of two evils.

Your eyes maneuver to the tied body of Manjiro Sano. His back lumped in a horrendous posture, knees clinging to his chest and shoulders dipped. His eyes sought yours, you granted him a small glance. " you know what I'm here to do right?" His face remains still, a small chuckle hummed from his closed lips. A blink and pause in actions before turning his head to you. Tilting his head and looked *up* to you. " yeah of course I know." No bitterness clung to his words, a bit of acceptance and eagerness instead. His breath grew weaker by the second, ice racked through his body.

You took a moment to glance at him, take him in. Blonde hair cradled his red face, the blood in his body looked gone. The resemblance to a corpse was uncanny. The only attributes worth noting were his eyes. It was always his eyes after all, they spoke for him. The emptiness of them was never satisfied, it was a monster clawing and gaping at everything near it. Throwing a fit because it's bottomless hunger would never be satisfied. His face was so pretty too, it's a shame god had to make him wear it. Such a bitter and dark person didn't deserve the soft beauty that just simply wasn't his. It wasn't, Manjiro was not beautiful. He was wicked, cold, empty. That was not the face of Manjiro Sano.