Chapter Thirty-One: Rough

"You're really not wanting to rest, are you?"

"I want to, but not now. But maybe after I hear your soothing voice." Nathalie seduced.

"You really want this now or we'll save it for later?" Gabriel suggested.

"Do it now, rest later. It's your turn to give me pleasure." Nathalie grabbed his wrist and pinned him to the bed.

"That's enough of you, darling." Gabriel uttered. "I'm the one who's in control. Just tell me if you're not feeling well." He kissed her sweet lips, still tasting some tea from it. His hand rained Nathalie's body which is easier due to the baggy clothes. Nathalie does the same to him.

"Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlifeee. Take a shitty day and make it alrighttt."

"Are you really gonna quote songs while we have sex?" Gabriel asked, a smirk apparent on his face.

"I'm not lying, am I darling?"

"So, you want to play rough, don't you?"

"How about we find out, daddy?"

"Good girl." Gabriel whispered in her ear, making her crave more of him. Soon enough, a pile of Nathalie's clothes are on the floor. He can see a slight desire written all over her face and he wants to fulfil it. "Am I wearing too much?" he asks.

"Want me to take it off for you?"

"I appreciate the help." Gabriel said. Nathalie started with his pants with his boxers to release his throbbing cock. She smirked to see how Gabriel wanted her so badly but he always insisted her to rest.

"Better, but not quite enough." Nathalie uttered. She continued to take his remaining clothes off until they were both naked in bed. Nathalie likes the view of Gabriel on top of her while giving her pleasure, but she likes it more if she's the one that's doing it to him.

"Fast and rough, just how I like it." Gabriel smirked. Nathalie pulled his head to give him another passionate kiss which he reciprocated. "You said you wanted me to give you pleasure, didn't you? I'll give your request now, darling." He brushed his dick against her entrance making them both moan from the brief contact. Nathalie will never get tired of feeling this kind of feeling and same with Gabriel. He wants him to be inside her right now as he speaks. Nathalie moves her hips towards him to try and take him in. Gabriel smirks at her actions and tries to tease her more.

"Just put yourself inside me please!" Nathalie begs.

"What's the magic word, princess?"

"Please, daddy!" She yells.

"Good girl." He aligns himself to her wet entrance and slowly thrusted into her. It was a slow pace at first until Nathalie moved herself more to reach his length, wanting more of him. Gabriel noticed and did what she wanted and quickened his pace. Nathalie loves the way he makes her feel during sex. Gabriel loves the way he hears her screams of pleasure beneath him even if he knows she should be resting. It's her request after all.

"Faster!" was one of Nathalie's common lines during this kind of time, but Gabriel will never get tired of hearing it.

"Have you been a good girl to daddy?" Gabriel could barely say over his and Nathalie's moans.

Nathalie was a bit annoyed by him asking her questions, but was willing to answer them for him to give her what she wants. "Yes, I've been a good girl to daddy!"

"What do you want daddy to do to you?"

"I want daddy to cum inside me!' Nathalie utterred.

"That's my good little girl." Gabriel pulled back slightly before ramming back into her depth. Nathalie let out a moan louder than she usually does. The more Gabriel moves in her, the more both of them come close. Gabriel could feel her walls tightening around his dick, making him know that she's close as well. A little bit more and they'll both come undone.