PROLOGUE~ Alessio

Not Edited- That was...something now wasn't it?

Alright now let's hear Alessios side on this whole...feud...

Make sure to vote n comment you guys! Can we get this chapter to 500 comments and 500 votes?? Have a good read!

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
murder, blood, abusive parent

ish <3

Alessio Morana

Alessio Morana

Yes I fucking killed her, and if I had to I'd do it again in a single heart beat.

I'm known as the cruel, arrogant, devilish Mafia leader that killed his own mother in cold blood. People call me the Devil on earth. Some say it was all a play, some say it was all a lie. But the only reason these rumours exist is because no one wants to accept that someone would actually murder their own mother.

She ruined me, my dad, and my little sister. She killed her own daughter, cold blooded murder. Made me watch too, made sure I was helplessly chained up as her men beat me. I watched as she raised a gun to my 16 year old sister's head and looked me dead in the eyes before shooting.

The look in her eyes was deadly, but it was psychotic. She was a mentally ill bitch, my baby sister begged her big brother for help. She screamed for mercy from my mother, our mother. Then I watched her limp body fall to the floor after the trigger was pulled.

I was in shock, I stopped fighting the men. Let them beat me, my eyes stuck to my sister's lifeless body laying on the floor. She was dead, I knew she was gone but my head wouldn't believe it.

She's okay, right? It was her birthday today, we didn't even cut the cake yet, I still had to give her the guitar she'd been asking for. Those were the only thoughts running through my head as I let my mother's men beat me, I wouldn't let myself see she was gone.

My dad ran into the room taking my mother down shooting her leg before he even saw his daughter on the floor. Next second the men were dead and my dad's eyes widened looking at her, looking at a 16 year old Gia. Not breathing, a gunshot wound to her head. The playful kid, the one who loved music and singing, playing the guitar, reading, she was gone. Her rebellious ash blond hair covered in blood.

Dad un-tied me and I couldn't move, she was dead and it was because of me. When my mother found out I was getting the throne, becoming the don and she was retiring-she had to retire. She went crazy, for months she screamed at me for no reason. And then I got a call.

Saying to come to the basement, she had wanted to say sorry. But it all went wrong, that was when my life had turned for the worse.

My sister's begs for mercy, my begs for her life to be spared echo throughout my head everyday. Whenever my mind is empty all I hear are her screams, the gunshot, the evil laughter of my mother, Gia's crys. She was a kid.

A kid who was murdered on her own 16th birthday.

I was 18 at that point. She was younger than me by two and a half years, I always loved her with everything I had. She was my other piece.

I had to watch her die because I was helpless, my dad's baby girl and my baby sister are no more because of one sentence. "Alessio, It's your turn to take the throne" who would have known my dad's words would come back and haunt us like this.

Who would have known how power craving that psycho bitch was?

Then she ran, like a coward. Traitors helped her get out and leave Italy, but that didn't stop me. Me and my dad wanted blood, we wanted to paint Italy red with her blood, we wanted revenge for someone who was too innocent for this lifestyle, someone who deserved this whole world.

And years later, we found her. 5 years later I found the bitch, she was hiding with the Americans. Apparently the king's wife, Esther was her friend of some sort. Later that day I had also found out that 100 million was stolen from us, it was them.

I hate them for hiding her, I fucking hate them for keeping her death away from her. But the thing that took me by surprise was when I found out that it wasn't Esther that stole from me, it was her eldest daughter. Velencia, I still remember her damn name. People call her the Mistress of souls.

When I dragged my mother back into the same room she had killed this family's sunshine and asked her who helped her, her answer made my blood boil and I wanted to spill more blood.

She said Velencia had helped her along with Esther, her mother, the reason she stole from me was to give it to her. They helped her.

And that woman, Velencia fucking Kade makes my blood boil. I hate that woman with all my heart, and her mother. They fucking helped keep that cagna hidden, they helped save her. And now I will do anything I need to do so I can kill, drain every ounce of the Kade family's blood to keep the reason Gia died alive longer than she should have been.

And if that means I have to take her hand in marriage to shoot her in the head, so be it. I'll force her into a marriage with me, ruin her life, make her feel the misery of being apart from someone you love more than anything. Then, I'll take the pleasure in seeing her fall to her knees when I shoot a bullet through her head.

Nothing in this world will stop me from killing them, killing her. Velencia Kade, watch the fuck out because the devil has his eyes on you...

 Velencia Kade, watch the fuck out because the devil has his eyes on you