Chapter 1~ Sugar Coat

Not edited- heyy, welcome to my book and account any new readers, and to others who have alr been here. Also, people who know me, I have to be nice so i don't scare away the new readers. So be ready for hella '!'...

I added another character in the book, so make sure to go back to the first chapter and check out his aesthetic. Please go there and comment ur opinion, also if u scroll under the aesthetic boards you'll see small descriptions I added just now. So make sure to check it out.

Chile, make sure to vote n comment. When this gets 1K+ comments and 562 votes I might start writing the next chapter. But this book with most likely update weakly! But yeah sometimes i might update hella fast and shi so make sure to comment n vote.

Have a good read!

Velencia Kade

I watch as my sister paces back and forth in the small room, her blazer was discarded about ten minutes ago when she was panicking about me getting shot in the head.

"No, say no" is all she says and I roll my eyes looking at the needle piercing my skin over and over again, the inc that covers my scar burns but I chose to embrace the pain.

She knows about our birth giver's plans, she knows how I am supposed to kill the most feared mafia don in their world in under 7 months, if I don't I die.

My mother gave me a day to think about it and it's almost been 20 hours since the conversation, I'm leaning more towards the 'I accept' side. It's the only way I can take her down and keep her from hurting my family.

"You worry too much," I say to my twin, we're twins but look next to nothing alike.

She glares at me and the tattoo artist lets out a small chuckle predicting my sister's outburst, "well someone has to, if my other piece is going out to murder the scariest person in the fucking world what do I do?" she asks rhetorically, throwing her hands into the air.

I shrug coolly, "spa day?" she glares daggers at me, Jesus it was just a simple suggestion.

Her calling Alessio Morona the scariest person in the world is like a bullet to the gut, he gets the title because my mother won't give me the throne that I deserve. Everyone knows damn well dad left that throne for me before he passed.

I want-need the title of number 1.

"Amara, I've been doing this for years" I try calming her down before her anger starts shining through, dad noticed some anger problems in her when we were 12 and ever since, she's been diagnosed with anger issues.

She sends me her business woman glare, the one that makes her own partners run and piss their pants, I roll my eyes to it before turning away and looking at the tattoo.

"Who is Alessio?" Ry asks from the back, I sigh and his mother turns around with a sarcastic grin. "The best killer in the whole world-" she pauses as she walks to poor little Ryder and cups his face "-and your aunty is going to go against him"