Chapter forty five - The other person

Margaret POV

I can't believe that I am dating Mathew over a month now. It feels like hurricane that came crushing into me. But during the time we are together, I never feel so much love aside from my mother of course. But he is very caring, thoughtful and loving. Sometimes I always snapped at him by his corny love quotes for me everyday.

Of course since I am dating him. God knows how desperate some other girls can be. They also try to intimidate me like I am fucking weakling? Did they even think that I will be afraid of them? Not a slightest feeling ever.

Well as what I said I don't really gets girls since ever in my past school. I am more comfortable and friendly to guys only. I don't have issues with girls since obviously I am one of them. But I just feel like I more comfortable talking to guys. They don't give a fuck whatever you do. Girls are more on styles, fashion, jewelries and whatsoever girly stuff.

"Babe?" Mathew smiled to me as he opened his eyes looking so brightly at me as usual. This guy have a panty dropper type of smile. Now I don't wonder why girls want to be with him. To bad this guy is just too crazy on me.

"Morning!" I said. I stretch my hands as I reach his back.

Did I mention that I been spending sleepovers to his dorm house? Nope right? Well I am currently lying in bed with him. Still covering with blanket and tuck in pillow. I swear I am always smell like him since this guy is so insufferable.

If he have time he always love to touch me. Hahahah.. a good boy? Nah.. I tell you this guy have a lot of facade. I been sabotage and deceive of his good boy rumors turns out it's completely lie.

Why?

Urg, I can never get sleep each time I choose to sleep here. And why I always spend here? Well he always makes some way for me to spend my night here.

Like since I have trouble in my studies. He keeps asking to have tutorial sessions with me. But oh boy, we both know that what we done wa far from tutorial. Hahahaha..

I always end up on his bed. If I ever told him that I want to go home. He never allowed me. Instead he told me to bring my stuff here since I practically living here now. Hahahaha

I feel him kissing my neck and I narrowed my eyes on him. As he put his elbows each side of my hips and smiling wickedly at me.

"What are you planning?" I asked him as I smiled at him knowingly.

"What do you think?" He didn't let me answer his question as he attack me. Planting small kisses on my neck down to the valley of my chest.

" Babe don't you think it's about time to go practice? Your Coach will likely be yelling if you come late again since you been doing it ever since I been sleeping here!" I said to him.

"Fine fine! But give me some kisses please? You know your baby needs a lot of love from you!" He said and I laughed heartily.

Oh boy, I just love how he run his mouth to say something to sweet to me.

We'll without further protest of course I oblige since it's useless saying no to this man. He always make me things he wants in the end.

"I love you babe! Lock the door and get some sleep. I will come back before you know it!" He said while kissing my forehead. His hands around me while he carried his backpack.

"Yeah.. now go!" I said to him.

He went out and I began to resume my sleep again.

But sadly I can't even close my eyes again since I don't feel like sleeping anymore. So I decided to go downstairs since the boys are all out for practice. The house dorm will be all by myself.

As I slowly descend in the staircase, I saw a silhouette near the kitchen. So I slowly took a step cause I thought someone trying to rob the house. But for a second I thought it's wrong since I saw a woman back. What's even more confusing is that she seems so familiar to me.

Just as she turn right in front of me. I saw the familiar face of none other than my cousin Chloe.

She looked at me with the same shock eyes. Then smiling naughtily at each other.

"You bitch!!!!" I hissed as I throw a naughty look on her. Then we both laughed at each.

Yeah crazy!

The both of us are crazy.

Then she suddenly made a playful smack on my arms.

"What are you doing here?" She said to me.

"Hahahaha.. Don't ever give me that look because we both know we have same reason why both of us are here. !" I said as I smirk at her.

She burst into laughter and I followed.

Not for long, All sounds that can be hear in the house is both our own laughter's and giggles.

Then we decided to sleep in the same room which we choose my boyfriend room. Since it's so cosy and the bed much more bigger than Cole's bed.

After so much talking, laughing and giggling we fall back into our dream land.