The "inciedent" of 4nemo

Aether's pov

"Zhongli? Have you seen [name]?"

"yes i had just gone a date with them, why?"

"Oh thanks for telling me...WAIT A DATE? YOU WENT ON A DATE WITH [name]???" Aether said, sort of jealous that Zhongli had the chance too.

"Yes i did, i just told you." Zhongli deadpanned, "Along with the rest of dckz"
"Gotta blast" Aether replied

He ran towards the studio for 4nemo, of  course to tell the rest of what he had just heard.  "GUYSS" Aether shouted when he burst into the room, "jeez you sound like Venti now when he enters a room." Xiao had said "do not" "do to" "do not" "do not" "do to! Hey no reverse psychology!" "Anyways what do you want?" Xiao says annoyed. "[name] went on dates with dckz.." Aether said. "HEY WAIT THEY WENT ON DATES WITH THEM AND NOT US? THEY MET US FIRST!" Venti had exclaimed, obviously mad. "Why dont you ask them to go on dates with is Venti?" Kazuha had asked, "Good idea! Aether gimme your phone!" Venti shouted. "Why my phone?" "You have her number..."

Ring ring

"Aether why are you calling?"

"Im not Aether but ok..ANYWAYS CANYOUGOONDAYESWITHUSSINCEYOUWENTONDATESWITHDCKZ"

"What did you say? You cut out."

"Oh. WELL CANYO-

"I was just kidding but sure let do it tomorrow kay?"

end line

"YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYYEYEY THEY SAID YEAH"

"i...i didnt think that would actually work"

lolol second mini chapter

Edit:I DIDNT NOTICE THIS DIDNT POST YESTERDAY SORRY