Shock for RCs

Bondita is dumb struck because of Anirudh's punishment.

Brinda: Look, how stubborn she is. Not even obeying sarpanch's orders.

Bondita: I said na, I will not do this. Punish me in some other way.

Anirudh: You can't order me, only I will. Don't waste my time, get inside the Haveli and do what I said.

Bondita looks at the gun which is in Anirudh's pocket. She looks at the goons with weapons.

Bondita: I will step in, but one condition.

Anirudh looks at her.

Thaku ma: What's it?

Anirudh: No, thaku ma. I know what she will ask for. She will ask me to put down my weapons. I will not do it.

Bondita: Thank god, you understand me well. If you can't put down your weapons then I will not step inside the Haveli.

Brinda: Hey wait! What's the connection between his weapons and your entry?

Bondita looks at Anirudh.

Suddenly they hears Bihari screaming Anirudh's name.

Everyone are shocked, Anirudh rushed inside following him, Thaku ma and Chandra rushed inside the Haveli.

Trilochan is in critical stage.

Somnath: Anirudh da, his heart beat is going down.

Bondita, who is looking at them through the windows was shocked.

Anirudh: How this can happen? Heyy, Brinda.....

She rushed there. And was happy inside to see Trilochan like that. Because she wants that. Her medicines is the reason for his condition.

Anirudh: What you have done to Kaka?

Brinda acts like that she doesn't know anything.

Chandra: I said na Anirudh, she is really not a doctor. She is staying here for another intentions not for aiding Kaka.

Somnath: This is not the time to blame her.

Somnath tries his best to rise Trilochan's heart beat. But nothing worked.

Trilochan started to breathe heavily.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji....

She screamed. Brinda is shocked to hear it.

Anirudh: Now, also you are being stubborn right? You can't even enter this Haveli for your Kaka sasurji's sake right?

Bondita cries.

Brinda: Her Kaka sasurji? Means, she is the Bahu of Roy Chaudharys?

Anirudh: Kaka, wake up please.

Bondita rushed to near by shop and calls for a doctor via telephone.

When Anirudh looked for her, she is absent.

Doctor arrives there.

Doctor: Anirudh Babu, move away. I will aid him.

Everyone moved aside, the doctor started to aid him.

~After few minutes~

Anirudh: What's the problem doctor? Is he fine?

Doctor: For now, he is fine. But you need to do something as much as possible to wake him up from the paralyzed state. Or else it will risk his life next time.

Anirudh: He was normal from the morning. How did his heart rate went down?

Doctor: Don't be panic Anirudh. He is lying on bed for whole day. No movements are there. Then how could his heart rate be normal? Make his hands, legs to move atleast for an hour daily.

Anirudh nods ok.

Doctor: Hn, one important thing. Don't feed him medicines if he is allergic to it. Thank God, a woman called me on time. Or else your Kaka's condition will be worsened.

Anirudh: Woman?

Doctor: Yes!

He walks out.

Chandra: I think it would be Bondita.

Anirudh thinks silently.

Now Brinda's mind has lots of question. Who is Bondita? How she is related to this family? Why she is calling zamindar as Kaka sasurji? A many questions trembled her.

She rushed out to Bondita's room.

Brinda: On that day Chandra pushed me here and said I will get my answers here.

She starts to explore the things inside the room and shocked to see Bondita's photos.

She then opens the cupboard and was shocked to see Anirudh and Bondita's photo. She finds their wedding photo.

Brinda: Nooo! How can this happen? Is Anirudh married?

She threw all the photos down and cries.

Brinda: That girl, Bondita, Anirudh's wife. That's why he refused to marry me.

She hits the table hard. Her hand bleeds.

Brinda: No, Anirudh is mine. I always achieved what ever I want. Today, I want Anirudh. I will achieve in this also. I will get him for me. With his acceptance or by forcing him.

She tears Bondita's photo.

Meanwhile on other side Anirudh is sitting near Trilochan silently. He don't have any words to speak.

Thaku ma: I will bring tea to everyone.

She said and moved out. Somnath went to his clinic.

Only Anirudh and Chandra are present there.

Chandra: I think something is suspicious with that Brinda. Anirudh, listen to me once. We shall hire some other doctor.

Anirudh: I am going to take Kaka with me to London. There we will get skilled doctors.

Chandra: What? But you've promised him that you will not take him out of India.

Anirudh: Yeah, but what can we do now? We don't have anyother options. I don't want my kaka to die.

Chandra worries.

~In Bondita's house~

Bondita is crying to the core. She enquires about Trilochan's condition to that doctor via phone call.

Saraswati: Ma, why you are crying?

Kasturi: Saraswati, come with me. Your ma is tired. Let her take rest.

Saraswati: How can I take rest when my ma is in pain? Masi, atleast you say, why she she is crying?

Kasturi thinks: We are not in the situation of explaining you all the things Saraswati. You are kid. You can't understand what's happening.

She hugged Saraswati.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️