NEVER HIDE

Dedication

To those who are hiding their true selves, don't be afraid to take your time. No need to rush. The decision is yours and yours alone.

🌃

Blurb 

I won’t be another straight man’s secret.

It’s hard to plan the perfect wedding for your best friend when you can’t keep your eyes off the groom's cousin. Sky’s perfect -- except for one thing: he’s as straight as the last man who broke my heart.

Or so I thought.

But Sky’s hands and lips tell another story. Still, we’ve got a problem -- he’s supposed to marry a woman. There’s no ring on his finger, but if he doesn’t follow his father’s orders, it’ll cost him one hell of an inheritance. If Sky decides to keep our time together hidden, we won’t be hearing any wedding bells.

I can’t bring him out of the closet, but I won’t meet him in it, either.

🌃

Note

This book contains clear elements of LGBTQ+, sexually explicit scenes, adult language and situations that may be considered offensive to some readers. Please don't proceed to the story if you don't like any of the aforementioned themes. Hateful comments will be immediately removed.

Additionally, bullying and arguing/fighting with other readers in the comments are STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will not be tolerated.