Chapter 11 - A Dinner for 6

° ° ° ° °

Warning/s: Cussing

° ° ° ° °

He had given you fresh clothes, still styled to look like the cakes but, wasnt as crappily made. No offence to him.

He had shown you to the area to freshen yourself, and so you fixed up your hair and your face. It was a mixture of dried jam and a scar, nothing huge but if you looked, it was noticeable.

You placed the strawberry on your head, it was like a head piece. It felt weird to do so but, the cakes DID enjoy it.

He started talking to you more, and sometimes he seemed nice. Othertimes he was harsh and rude. That part was confusing, made it harder to connect.

"Are you almost done" you heard him yell from outside the door.

You fluff up your outfit and step out, holding the old outfit in your arms.

"Wow, you really did look awful" he said, you glared at him and dropped the clothes at his feet.

"Have fun with those" and you walked down the hall.

You were to look presentable for Dark Enchantress, as to not make Red Velvet look bad. You couldnt decide whether to comply or act out of order. On one hand, Red Velvet kind of deserved it, and it would be funny. But on the other hand, your life is kind of on the line.

You werent really against the idea of death, or just dying, but you did also feel responsible for taking Pancake back to his mom before dying. You didnt think they would grant you that as your dying wish.

You walked back into the room with cakes, they were all doing quite nicely.

Though, it would be untruthful to say you werent hurt by the cakes deaths. They were a lot weaker when they are young, it would take so much more work to keep them going.

Maybe you cared, just a little, but at the end of the day, they were still the enemy. You were their enemy. They would grow up to learm to fight what you stood for.

You stood there, back straight and feet together, looking very proper compaired to last time. You were expecting for them to walk in and ask how well you were doing your job, and so you would wait here.

As if on cue, you heard the entrance door open, that had to be her.

Only it wasnt just her.

A dinner was the last thing you expected, the last thing you wanted but, it made the many cookies happy.

Dark Enchantress of course showed up, along with Pomogrante, and two cookies you didnt really know.

"This is Licorice and Mushroom cookie, and Im sure you recognize Pomegranate and Dark Enchantress Cookie" Red Velvet intoduced you, "Though, there was supposed to be someone else"

No matter, it meant less work for you. You had to prepare food for them, with very limited options. Meat jellies with many desserts to chose from was the best you could offer. Red Velvet was pleased, Pomogrante wasnt.

"I believe we should push the plan to next week, even sooner" she calmly explained. "Im sure with our newest power, we wont need much of Red Velvets poor army."

The earned a glare from Red Velvet, Dark Enchantress shook her head. "Its much too soon, we do not have the cookies we need."

You felt your self eavesdropping more than you should. I mean, should you run into your group, this could be valuable information.

"I say we raid the new kingdom for more cookies and more resources!" Licorice exclaimed, getting the excitement of a few cake hounds nearby.

"And what are you going to do, fight them yourself? We all saw how that turned out" Red Velvet poked at Licorice, who unhappily slide back into his seat.