Miracle Maker

Naruto honestly hadn't paid much attention to heroes. Sure their outfits were cool, saving people was a awesome thing to do and it all seemed like they stepped out of a manga but she never really thought much of them. 

That was until today. 

"Make one move and the lady gets it!" a man with a knife-hand quirk yelled. 

With one hand wrapped around her mother's body and a blade held dangerously close to her neck, the only thing Gina could do was stay still. It had been a normal day. Naruto and her moms were going to the mall to get the girl some new clothes because Tora had shredded her old ones. It had happened so quickly, a man had come out of nowhere and grabbed Kaa-san. The former kunoichi wanted to jump in. She wanted to punch the bastard. She wanted to push a rasengan through his chest for even daring to touch her mother! The thing that had stopped her was the strong grip on her shoulder. Naruto looked up and saw her Haha. The usually stern-faced woman stared at the scene with wide eyes, paper white skin and her hand gripping the young girl's shoulder tightly. 

Seeing her mother like this snapped her back to reality. It reminded her that she wasn't a ninja anymore. That she couldn't form a rasengan. She was just a kid. 

A

Useless

Worthless

Kid.

That was when it happened. A deafening howl tore through the air and something seemed to speed past the two of them. A large fist slammed into the criminal's side causing him to let go of Gina. Kaa-san was quick to scramble into Haha's waiting embrace. The couple clutched each other tightly as if they would never let go but Naruto wasn't looking at them. The young girl couldn't seem to take her eyes off the scene. The large dog hero pounded the man into the ground. 

It had been so long since Naruto had felt this powerless. She had gotten too complacent. She was getting too used to her safe privileged life.

The kunochi wasn't going to let that happen again.

 ───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Hello my dear readers~ I know this chapter this very short but I promise that the rest are going to be way longer. I needed to add the reason Naruto wanted to be a hero somewhere but I just couldn't fit it anywhere. So, now this part gets a chapter of its own. Just for some clarification, in case you guys did get it, the hero is Hound Dog. And Gina is the name of one of Naruto's moms.

Gina = Kaa-san

Izumi = Haha