Chapter juan😋 (im so funny)

Ventis pov:
I have always had the same dream over and over again. I was in a small room with someone who looked like me but didn't have the teal tints of the tips of my braids. His hair was what looked like a dark milk brown. They never spoke. Every time I looked at them I felt like I wanted to cry. I don't know why though.. The Dream always ends with someone whispering to me "Remember." Then I wake up.

"Ngh.." I groaned as I heard my alarm went off. My head was being an ass today. My eyes felt stuffy and I was so tired. I barley got any sleep last night. It's what the dream always does to me. Well sometimes. I got up from my bed and walked to my closet. I took out my school uniform and started to put it on. I brushed my teeth and braided my hair. (Their uniform is like a white button up shirt and a dark blue cardigan with dark blue pants bro idfk👺)

As I walked down stairs I thought about eating breakfast but I quickly changed my mind on doing so when I noticed I was going to be late. "OH CRAP!" I quickly put my shoes on and ran out the door. Luckily my school isn't that far from my house so I didn't mind running.

When I got inside the school I saw a familiar face. "Zhongli!" He turned around to look at my direction. When he did so I saw a boy around my age with dark hair and kinda that same hair style as me but he didn't have braids. Instead he let his hair down. He had gorgeous golden eyes, there was also a purple diamond looking symbol on his forehead and over all he was pretty good looking. "Ah Venti, what were you doing? You look out of breath." He calmly said as he walked to my direction. "Oh yeah.. I was...running..because I thought I was running late.." I said with a few gasps in between my sentences. "That wouldn't be a surprise.." he said with a sigh.

The boy that was with Zhongli looked annoyed but not at Zhongli just at me. Well almost everyone is so. "Who's this pretty boy Zhongli?" I said with a smug face. Zhongli turned around and faced the boy. The boy simply stared at him. Zhongli gave me a smile and said "This is Xiao." 'Xiao huh' I thought. "I don't think I've ever seen him around Zhongli." I said putting my hand on my chin to make it look like I was thinking. He laughed. "That's because you haven't. He's new Venti, I was actually going to take him on a tour of the school." 'Oh that's why..' "Mind if I tag-" but as soon as I said that I sensed someone was behind me. I turned around but I soon regretted it. "BOO!" A girl with burnet hair tied in low pigtails  and red eyes with flower looking pupils shouted. "AH- HU TAO WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS!" I shouted after I screamed.

"Because dear friend you're very easy to scare even though you sense me coming!" A giggle slipped from her lips. Zhongli laughed at me a bit. I swore I heard a small chuckle come from Xiao. RINGGGGG (LMAO) The bell rang. Zhongli took Xiao around the school and showed him clubs. During 5th period my class was being loud as ever. Hu tao scaring Ganyu. Xinyan blasting her loud music. And a few others messing around.

I was talking to Kaeya one of my good friends who sat behind me and then my teacher Mrs.Jean spoke. "EVERYONE BACK TO YOUR SEATS." She yelled. Everyone obeyed. A small quiet sigh escaped her lips. "Alright class! We have a new student joining our class today! Don't make him regret choosing this class." She jokingly said.

I already knew who it was. Xiao. He walked it with no emotion on his face (mf emo 😠🖤💔) Kaeya leaned at my shoulder. I couldn't help but stare at his face a little more. I didn't get to a bit when Zhongli was there. "Stop staring at the new kid Venti." Kaeya whispered to me. I turned around with my cheeks leaving a small pink tint. Kaeya chuckled a bit. I pouted and turned back around. Then Xiao walked towards me. 'Huh?' I thought. He stared a bit and then asked me. "Is this seat taken?" I smiled softly. "Ehe~ no."

OKAY SORRY I DIDNT FINISH THIS YESTERDAY I FELL ASLEEP LMAOO SO I FINISHED TO DAY💀 ANYWAYS I GOT 2 READS ON MY INTRODUCTION I DIDNT THINK PEOPLE WOULD READ 😭‼️