BEFORE LEAVING FOR HASTINAPUR

Karna and others reached reached Anga. As they reached palace gates they saw another Chariot coming towards palace it has Gangaputr Bheeshma on it and Adhiratha was driving it.

Everyone : Pranipat.

Bheeshma : Kalyan ho.

Everyone : Pranipat shreeman Adhiratha.

Dushala : Pranipat kakashree Adhiratha.

Adhiratha : Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap rajkumars and rajkumari.

Dushala : why are you asking, I consider Karna as brother so you are elder to us. Won't you bless us.

Adhiratha : It isn't right Rajkumari, you shouldn't do it. You are royal and I am merely charioteer of Mahamahim.

Dushala (fake crying) : You don't want me to accept as daughter, am I that bad.

She started crying and Adhiratha panicked. Others were merely keeping quiet and witnessing this going on. They saw

Adhiratha (panicking) : No That not the case.

Dushala : Than why haven't bless me.

Adhiratha : Sada sukhi raho putri.

Ashwatthama, Arjun, Nakul, Sahdev and Bheeshma saw this flabbergasted. They now know from where Karna got the habit of falling to Dushala's antics. Like father like son as they say how correct it is. They looked Karna who was just smiling.

Ashwatthama : And us?

Adhiratha was looking confused.

Bheeshma : Give them you blessings Adhiratha. You are their elder and not just a charioteer but you are a father of king now too.

Adhiratha : Kalyan ho.

Karna : Why have you suddenly came to Anga Mahamahim.

Bheeshma : It's been a month Putra, we came here to take every back to Hastinapur.

Dushala (excited) : Then you came at right time, we were going to Hastinapur tomorrow with Bharata Karna.

Bheeshma : Is that so. You look excited for some reason what is it and where are you coming from?

Dushala : Yes, I am excited because Bharata Karna is getting married.

Bheeshma and Adhiratha : What? How? With who?

Dushala : With princess Avantika of Ujjain, King of Ujjain proposed the idea, they will be coming to Hastinapur to fix dates with Adhiratha kaka and Radha kaki. We were at Ujjain as for why we will tell you inside the palace let's go we stopped at gates only. Mother is waiting for us.

Bheeshma and Adhiratha were still shocked but they nodded they all went to Palace where Ghandhari and kunti were waiting. They greeted Bheeshma and Ghandhari did Aarti of everyone.

Dushala : Maa, choti maa Bhrata Karna is getting married to Avantika.

Ghandhari : It's great news isn't it Kunti.

Kunti : Yes jiji, but how?

Dushala : After Bhrata Karna defeated Chandrasur king Vikramaditya proposed this idea. Both Bhrata Karna and Avantika bhabhi agreed. They will be coming to Hastinapur to fix dates.

Bheeshma : Chandrasur? Will anyone tell me what's happening?

Adhiratha : Karna tell me what's going on.

Karna : Not here, lets go to my chamber everyone, Pitashree you come too its time you know who my teachers are. Everyone here knows though I didn't tell them. I will also tell Radha maa when I will go back to Hastinapur.