21

Allison POV

"I still can't believe y'all kissed and now y'all are going to dinner" Jade said

Tonight I was going to dinner with Alex. I was excited and a little bit nervous at the same time. I couldn't tell you when was the last time someone had actually taken me on a date or to have dinner.

"Me either" I said

"I can" Kylie said

I was sitting around my vanity table applying the finishing touches of my make up while Kylie and Jade were laying down on my bed being moral support.

I finished applying my makeup, I then put on a few jewelry. I got up from around the vanity table, I walked over to my closet grabbing my shoes then walking out. I walked over to my bed taking a seat at the end and started putting on my shoes. After I was finished I got from the bed, I walked over to the full body mirror that was in the corner of the room.

I stood in front of the mirror satisfied with how I look. I was wearing a black halve sleeve, high waisted off the shoulder dress with a split on my left leg, I topped it off with a pair of black heels.

"You look great" Jade said

"Girl you look hot so hot that I might consider dating you" Kylie said

I shake my head and laugh. There was a knock at the door, that must be Alex. I grabbed my purse along with my phone before going down the stairs with Kylie and Jade right behind me.

I walked over to the door opening it to see Alex there standing with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He was wearing a black milano suit.

He looks really good

"Wow you look beautiful" he smiled "these are for you" he handed me the flowers

"Thank you" I smiled taking the flowers "You look great"

"Not as great as you though" he said

"Okayy well listen up" Kylie stood beside me "Get her home by 12 and keep her safe failure to do so will result in me cutting your private part off and feeding it to you or death"

"She's just joking" Jade laughed grabbing Kylie's handing dragging her into the room.

I for one know that she is definitely not joking and I surely wouldn't put it pass Kylie to do what she says.

"Sorry about her, she's very protective" I laugh nervously

"It's okay I understand" he chuckled putting his hands in his pocket

"Let me go put these in some water then we can le-"

Jade cut me off taking the flowers out my hand "I'll put them in some water for you"

"Thank you" I kissed her cheek "I'll see you later"

"Bye Kylie" I shout

"Bye Allison and my I'm serious Alex" she shout

I shake my head then stepped outside before closing the door. I locked my arm with Alex as we made our way onto the elevator down to the lobby.

The elevator stopped, we got off walking to the door. Alex held the door open for me, I walked out with him behind me going to the parking lot. Once we made it to the car Alex opened the door for me, I got in putting my seatbelt on and making myself comfortable before he closed the door . He jogged over to the driver's side getting in, he turned the car putting on some music before pulling off.

The drive to restaurant was silent, it was comfortable silence. I watched the scenery as we pass the cars and buildings. The scenery was beautiful since it was night.