22

Allison POV

I haven't seen or heard from Alex since the night of the dinner. I find it strange because normally he would usually text, hang out with us or bring me lunch now it's nothing at all.

It's like he's being distant and closed off. I tried texting and calling but he hasn't answered.

I'm sure it couldn't be the dinner because everything went perfectly fine, the only thing I found strange or out of place was that he knew so many things about someone you couldn't even find on google.

Just strange

The next day after the dinner had I told Jade and Kylie everything and to say they were shocked was an understatement.They kind of grew suspicious of Alex because of how he reacted when he saw her and all the information he had on her.

Now that he hasn't showed up or even communicated with us or even me makes him even more suspicious.

I was currently having lunch with the girls on 25th Avenue. We didn't have work today so we had decided to grab some lunch and just hang out basically.

It was a lovely day to be out today. The sun was out, the atmosphere was relaxing. It made you feel a sense of happiness and freedom.

It felt peaceful

Everything felt okay other than Alex basically just going m.i.a and my mom popping up out of no where most of the time. Other than those things very thing felt content.

I was enjoying my spicy shrimp chicken Alfredo pasta when I felt a present sat across the table from me in the booth where I was sitting. I looked to see who it was, instantly I felt the atmosphere and the mood just shift.

"What are you doing here" I asked shocked and confused

"What? Are you expecting someone else?" He laugh

What the heck is he laughing for

Nope but I was definitely not expecting you after you basically ghost me

"No but I haven't heard from in two weeks, I tried calling, texting and you didn't respond not once" I said a bit irritated

How do you ghost someone for basically two weeks then appear out of no where pretending everything is okay and that had nothing happened.

No wonder he and my mom clicked and became best friends. They basically are the same

"Something came up I was busy"

What a lame excuse

That busy that you couldn't pick up your phone and say something

Men I tell you

Kylie and Jade still haven't even spoken a word. They sat there looking at us conversing probably wondering what to say to him. I don't even blame them if they have changed their mind about him or how they feel towards him.

I'm kind of seeing him different now

"Mhmm" I muttered

"Let me make it up to you ladies let's say with all go out to the club this weekend" he said

Better you had say take us to eat. Maybe you would have won back our hearts. I mean afterall food is the way to a girl's heart.

"I don't know about that" I said taking a sip of my drink then going back to eat

"Come on Ally please"

"I don't know Alex" I said now irritated by him being here talking to us

Who would have thought that someone I was slowly starting to get feelings for would now irritate me. Someone I swore up and down that they were basically perfect is now someone I'm starting to question.

How times have changed

"Come on girls what do you say" he look to Jade and Kylie with pleading eyes

"I'm with Ally on this one I don't know" Kylie said

Did he think my friends would say something different

They are my best friends for a reason

"I just want to make it up to you guys please" he basically begged

At this point I want to take my plate, throw it across the table hitting him the mouth shutting him up. It's like things just took a whole 180. Everything between us has shifted and I couldn't begin to even give a good reason as to why.

"Fine" I said already over this whole conversation

"Great I'll text you girls the details and meet you there this Saturday" he smiled

Wow you couldn't even offer to pick us up

"Cool" I said

"Well I should get going" he stood from his seat, walking out the cafe

I looked over to Kylie and Jade to see they had annoying looks on their face. I guess they were over the conversation just as much as I was.

How did we go from loving him to being annoyed by him. How did we get here, to this point. How did everything change in the span of two weeks.

"I should have stab my fork in his throat shutting him up" Kylie hissed

Well goddam

Wow, I know I wanted to throw my plate but a fork now that's a whole new level. I wouldn't even be surprised if she did it and I wouldn't even be surprised if she was secretly an assassin. She says these things too nonchalant.

"Wow there, now that's not something we would want" Jade placed her on Kylie's shoulder "I know we are all feeling differently towards and lord knows how I've watched how to get away with murder too many times to help hide the body but let's see how everything goes Saturday" she did a small smile

Yeah I'm definitely convinced my friends are secret assassins or serial killers.

I watched as they both smiled then nodded to each other like they were communicating telepathically. I sat there looking at them wondering if there's by any chance I can return them or get an exchange for new friends.

"Oh baby don' look so surprised we know you were thinking of doing something too" Kylie nudge my shoulder and smirked

Yeah hurting him probably knock some sense into him not basically thinking of killing him.

"Maybe" I shrugged

"See that's why we are best friends" Kylie smiled

"The three musketeers" Jade high five Kylie

I shake my head laughing at how stupid my best friends are but I love them regardless.

Once we were finished eating we decided to go to the mall to shop and just look around.

It's been three or four hours now and we are still at the mall looking around at things.

Girls and malls not a good combination we will spend the whole day there if we have going to same stores more than once and looking at the things over and over again. The worse part we won't even buy it or anything for that matter maybe something small doesn't even cost over twenty dollars.

I was looking around when I my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took it out to see that I had got a text from Alex. This is the first text I had gotten from him in two weeks and wasn't even an apology

I rolled my eyes and read the message eventually.

Alex: Night Cravings, Saturday around 10pm

I decided not reply because I would have probably said something that I shouldn't have. I locked my phone, putting back into my pocket as I continued to look around the stores.

We had eventually bought something to wear to the club Saturday. I still didn't want to go but there was nothing to do and Jade basically said we should give him a chance.

After buying a few more items we had decided to call it a day and head home. Today was a long day, seeing Alex and walking around the mall for three to fours was exhausting. All I need now is a bath to soak away all this exhaustion and then get in my bed to take a long ass nap.