↳ (𝐓𝐁𝐇𝐊) Teru Minamoto with Hu Tao!Reader

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈(𝐬): Teru Minamoto x GN!Reader (ʏᴏᴜ/ʏᴏᴜʀ)
𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆: short drabble; bulleted headcanons (general and relationship); fluff
𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: gender unspecified; mentions of death

────────────────────────────────

• You were known to be the resident "weirdo" in the school.

• You were distinctly known for your eccentric and quirky personality, your pranks, and your disturbing advances in promoting your family business to students.

• Leaving quite a negative first impression of you.

• A lot of people overlook the fact that you run a business, and you're pretty good at it...

• But no matter, despite it all you would always offer a helping hand, one way or another.

• Students were bewildered by the news you were dating the school prince, Teru Minamoto.

• An exorcist and a funeral parlor director... what similar yet so different things...

• Honestly, even you guys didn't know how you got together.

• You met when he was about to exorcise an innocent ghost.

• Teru knew who you were, so he was quite shocked by the serious look on your face, he's mostly used to seeing you all smiley and silly.

• "Aiya! I know you exorcists are all about keeping the school safe and all, but I didn't think you were blind to see a harmless one, do you hate them that much?"

• The tone of your voice fell into the category of provocation and tease, which he didn't appreciate at all.

• After the ghost was safely led to the afterlife (courtesy by you), you turned to his pretty face with a pout.

• "Hmph, you should learn some respect for the dead."

• Yeah, you guys didn't really like each other at all.

• But after a few months, you understood each other's intentions.

• After that day, Teru was amazed to learn about your true profession.

• He had newfound respect towards you.

• He even approved your leaflets to be put on the local school info board, which you appreciated.

• You would take him to assist some ghost to the border between life and death, only if he promised to leave his sword and not to scare the spirits.

• After he understood more about your duty, his opinions towards supernatural shifted a lot.

• Being that you skip classes often, he would always catch you and usher you back to class, but you were slippier than most. Treating his chases as a one•sided hide-n-seek game...

You skipped around the halls with your steps light as a feather, slipping leaflets of your new discount in student's lockers.

"Silly-churl~ billy-churl~ silly-billy hili-- oomph!" Your body suddenly gets blocked by a tall figure. "And what do you think you're doing?" Teru's playful but assertive voice ringed in your ear, you felt the vibrations of his chuckles from his chest.

You rubbed your nose to ease the pain, before turning to him. "Why I'm advertising my new offers of course! It's a good time as any!"

"In the middle of class hours?" He raised a brow. You grumbled, huffing out a pout. "Even my leaflets hit the school board barely attracts attention. I thought direct advertisement, via placing these bay boys in student's lockers should at least lend some customers of ages beyond."

You turned to the lockers to continue your handouts before he grabbed a hold of your wrist. "I don't think so, now let's get you back to class."

A snicker was heard from your mouth, you pulled from his grasp and grabbed his collar. You boldly pulled him to a small kiss, stunning the poor man.

You slipped between him and the lockers. "I don't think so pretty boy, now if you'll excuse me, I still need to visit the middle-school lockers~!"

• In spite of your antics, you have pretty decent grades. Some you excel, some you're weak at. No doubt your strongest subject is English.

• You make such catchy rhymes and poetry, that you would catch some students humming it.

• Once you got together, your relationship was bound by trust and acceptance of one another. That both of you accepted the fact of the other and just rolled with it.

• Whenever he overworks himself, you never fail to lighten up the mood, if he isn't having it, you're mood will turn solemn, and gently try to get him off his work and rest.

• You love hanging out with Tiara, you lay off your topics about funerals and death whenever you're around her, only leaving your fun-fun personality.

• Kou thought your job was awesome, I mean, protecting the border between life and death, that's some serious stuff! Reminds him of a certain supernatural he knows.

• speaking of him--

• You and Hanako were pretty much besties, to Teru's dismay.

• You both had similar duties, styles, you guys even have little ghosts with you, y'all were practically siblings!

• Because he was a supernatural that overlooked the other seven, you couldn't persuade him to part with the world.

• But you did try to initiate discussions when he decides the day comes.

• Your relationship with Tsuchigomori was unique, you were suspicious of who he was but you never voiced it out. He already knew you deducted him being a supernatural, but it continued to just be an unspoken topic between you both. (Basically the Zhongli to your Hu Tao-ness, at least in some sense.)

• He would let you read through the books for "work purposes" or your excuse: "A little heads up for future clients!"

• You have a very eccentric personality that it's hard to not recognize you in the halls, and Teru is definitely grateful to have someone like you in his life. :>

──────────────────────

Requested by @/melkxsh on Tumblr