Sugar Rush

With the blast of all out power from Boboiboy Solar, once again the galaxy was saved from a typical villain's desire. TAPOPS were grateful and thankful both for the defeated enemy and not a completely destroyed base. A celebration will be hold in TEMPUR-A station to give the TAPOPS members a break they deserves for defeating the enemy.
—————————————————————

Two days before the celebration

A meeting was held to discuss the preparations needed for the party including the venue, time, food, games and other activities. Kapten Kaizo was revising the itineraries to be approve by Komander KokoCi. Suddenly a knock on the door was heard, after a few seconds of approval, Kapten Kaizo open the door to welcome Ochobot and dismiss himself by a salute and close the door.

"How's the BoBoiBoy condition for the past few days Ochobot?" asked KokoCi. "He's getting better Komander, and he was strong enough to participate the celebration. The others were helping him and they were well enough to run their own training yesterday" Ochobot answered politely. KokoCi satisfied with the report and a tinge of proud felted in his heart because there was no way they were celebrating the party without the main character.

"Urm, Komander, I received a call and message from Tok Aba after he caught a wind of the celebration, and he leave me with a warning and precaution" fiddled Ochobot with his finger while his eyes were looking up and down. Ochobot's unusual behaviour and Tok Aba's warning alert KokoCi that made him put his work down to put his focus on Ochobot's message. "What is the warning about Ochobot?" asked KokoCi while putting his glasses off. "Well I don't know what to do, he said that 'Oh yeah Ochobot, I heard from Gopal about the upcoming party in TEMPUR-A station, even though it was fun to mess up with you kids, a warning was better than never' smile Tok Aba mischievously 'Minimising the sweets will keep the trouble away'.

"Hmm, it seems you had a vague understanding with the message and warning Ochobot since you were telling me this privately, but don't worry Ochobot, I think Tok Aba just reminded us to be alert of the hidden attack on the upcoming sweet memory, we will tighten the security just in case" answer KokoCi confidentiality while wearing on his second glass back.
—————————————————————

Celebration day

Boboiboy arrives with his friends at the hall and greet everyone available, after a few speech from Laksama Tarung and Komander KokoCi, the rest are welcome to enjoy the cuisine. Gopal of course has already take off to his food interest by dragging Ochobot to help him hold the food, Fang has already dined his favourite donut lobak merah, while Yaya and Ying are enjoying their girls moments together. Boboiboy was amazed by the decoration, and suddenly his eyes land on DESSERT CORNER. A stash of candies was displayed, and the dessert has include any types of sweets that you could think of.

Longing for the dessert without supervision, Boboiboy sped up to the table to get a clear view of the dessert heaven, 'it's been a while you sweeties, how will you taste like I wonder' Boboiboy monologue to himself. Without any further ado, he consume all types of sweets his eyes could land on without hesitation. From second plate to third plate, and third to fourth, and so on.

After 30 minutes, the party continue with the games, TAPOPS tradition. Boboiboy and his friends assemble back together along with Sai and Shielda. KokoCi stand on the stages to give the games instructions before checking his surrounding for the possible attack. Kapten Kaizo, Ramenman, and Laksamana Tarung are alert with the gestures and start doing the same.