"Stay with me, Eva."

EVA'S P.O.V

I stopped only to breath. 

It was the truth. He needed to hear that.

At that very minute, we arrived at the hotel and I jumped out of the car as soon as the car stopped, not even waiting for Ace or his reaction. I dashed towards our suite, not minding the weird stares I got.  I managed to reach our suite with the dress and heels, and shut the door of the bathroom as soon as I reached inside. I am going to spend my entire night in this bathroom, it's loads better than to face Mr. Apathetic.

And that is exactly what I am planning to do and I am not budging from that even though I could hear Mr. Apathetic's footsteps coming into the room. And after a few seconds he stopped just in front of the bathroom door. I could literally hear his breathing from the other side of the door that I was leaning onto. 

"What? Now you are going to spend the night inside now?" Ace asked incredulously. 

"Of course I will." I answered back in a 'duh' tone.

"You know right that I can call someone to break this damn door?" He said and I knew he was not lying.

"Yeah I know that Mr. Richie-Rich. But you that Jenna is gonna beat you to death for messing with your wife's privacy, right?" I mocked him and I could feel his running patience by this time.

"Oh so now you are going to threaten me, huh?" He asked amused.

"Well, I at least got to learn some things from you." I said proudly.

"Fine stay inside. Tomorrow's flight is going to be late by 2 hours. So 'we', or would have been better if 'I', would be leaving by noon." He said and before I could reply he added.

"And I am going to lock you from outside so that you don't change your mind and come in front of my face at night when I have no intention of seeing you anytime soon." He said with a hint of mischief and before I could say anything I heard the bolt of the door creaking. 

"What the hell Ace? Open the damn lock!" I shouted and the only thing I got in return was -

Ace's whistles.

He is fucking enjoying himself. Why in this stupid world did I lock myself in? Now I really have to spend my night in here.

-

-

-

-

-

I was sleeping blissfully in the bath tub when suddenly I got a jerk and I woke up from my slumber only to feel wet. 

Okay, that sounds...dirty?

Well no, it was not like I was masturbating nor was I having any sex dream but I was definitely wet. Or wait, was I drowning? What?

After this realization my eyes flew open and I saw the bath tub I was sleeping in, filled with water. How did the water fill in? I frantically looked around to find the source of water and that is when I realized that my hand was on the tap which filled the water. I might have placed my hand there in sleep and accidently turned on the water tap. oh crap.

I am drowning. Fucking drowning. 

I started kicking my legs here and there when I suddenly realized that I couldn't drown is a...bath tub...right? But my voice box didn't understand this realization and a horrified scream left my mouth which was loud enough to wake every rat/organism/lizard in the whole hotel. I kept screaming as I struggled to sit up and jump out of the bathtub, still in the bathrobe which I changed into before taking a nap in this horrifying bath tub. After constant struggles I finally got out of the tub and ran towards the door to get out of this hell but only to realize-