[014] ━━ even a freaking frog appeared!

real life, instagram

YURI'S never hated school more than she does right now

YURI'S never hated school more than she does right now. Why does the hallways stretch on for ages? Why is time ticking by slowly? It's like school is taunting her, making her fall more sick out of anticipation. Even the thought of Jungwon doesn't soothe Yuri's nerves. She really doesn't want to face Saem again. Especially not with Jungwon attached to her side, because who knows what Saem will say.

      Walking down the hallway to reach the music room, Yuri feels like puking. Jungwon's walking beside her, and still her nerves don't soothe.

      "Yuri, are you okay?" Jungwon asks.

       Yuri plasters a smile on her face, "as I'll ever be! But, seriously, do we even need the band? I mean, can't we just use the backing track or something?"

      "Shouldn't we be authentic, though?" Jungwon responds.

       "I'm sure I could remaster the sound on my macbook! I can watch lots of Youtube videos and then go from there," Yuri really doesn't want Saem in her life in anymore. She feels stupid, why did she ever mention she had connections to the school's music department? Yuri thought she would never see Saem again, but look at her now, on her way to bargain with the freaking Devil.

        Jungwon frowns, "are you sure, Yuri?"

       Yuri maintains her smile, "of course!"

        "Look, let's see what Saem has to say, and then we'll decide from there. I think it would be nice to use the school's band!" Jungwon negotiates with the nervous looking girl.

       Yuri's mood slightly increases and she claps her hands together happily, "great! Let's go tell Saem he can shove the idea of profit up his ass!"

      Jungwon laughs, "I never said yes, Yuri, I just said let's see what this Saem dude has to say!"

      Yuri rolls her eyes, "whatever. I don't want him working on this assignment anyway."

      "Who is this Saem dude?" Jungwon asks the question thats been on his mind for a few days, who is Saem and why does Yuri's mood worsen whenever his name is brought up? And if Yuri doesn't want him working on this assignment, why did she suggest using the school's band?

       "He's an idiot, Jungwon, that's all you need to know. He's the biggest idiot to walk this earth, and that says a lot considering my cousin is Seo-Jun," Yuri responds, a bitter frown crossing her face. Jungwon's surprised at how fast her mood changes when this Saem guy is brought up. She also seems very hesitant to even talk to him. Yuri's been looking sickly this entire day.