Chapter 17

---
1 week later

She heard the faint crack of the door indicating someone was here. Her tired, helpless orbs didn't even have energy to look up.

She felt hands on her wrist. Someone was removing her handcuffs. Her capturer, she didn't even knew his name. His eyes never once stared at hers. It felt as if he was guilty.

But, if he was remorseful of his deeds why won't he let her go? Isn't it enough? The whole week here was hell. They would always tie her up in dungeon until her arm bones cracked. She was sure that they were dislocated.

The pain in her arms was so much that her arms went numb. Her feet tied in shackles. One around her neck. She looked like a dog. A pet tied as she was to be knelt in front of him. Her self esteem was aching her.

But, she wondered if she even had any self- respect at the first place. Her dignity had been continuously shattered since the wolves stepped on her earth, then it was crumbled even more when she was tied to a tree like a meal and presented to Damon. As if she wasn't a person with free will and thoughts but only a toy moulded for him to play with.

She looked up at him as he yanked her to stand. She just let her thoughts run wild to escape from the humiliation she was going to face. She knew where he was taking her.

Her heart beat was picking up. But, her body remained lifeless not fighting anything. She was starving from past 4 days.

Her lower stomach contracted so much. It cramped. She was so hungry. But, she wasn't going to ask for food. She won't crumple the remaining of her dignity.

Her eyes watered and her body filled with disgust and fear as she was once again tied in a cage. What disgusted her wasn't the metal cage but the shadows lurking on her, shadows of werewolf men.

Men who were thrice her age, eyeing her body, touching the the cage, surrounding her, eyes filled with lust making her feel as if she stood naked. Those dirty eyes gazing at her body parts with disgusting thoughts.

It made her feel so vulnerable and... uncovered. As if.. As if she wasn't a human but a doll at exhibition. Her eyes watered even more when today her captor didn't close the door of her cage and those males like predators strolled around her.

Her condition was absolutely abysmal, with her stomach empty, her arms broken and her knees numb. She wondered if this was her death.

If this was her death, she didn't want it. She would kill herself but she would never die being raped. She would prefer someone shooting her or poisoning her or pushing her off the cliff. But, this.. No not this.

Her eyes gazed at his green orbs. For the first time she looked at him, begging him with her eyes for mercy, she hated herself for being weak. But, she couldn't digest the fact of being among these disgusting paedophiles.

She was searching for pity in his eyes, on his face, no one could be so heartless, could they be? But, seeing him actually roll his eyes at her silent pleas. He turned around to leave her alone among those disgusting males.

But, he freezed when he heard her soft yet hoarse voice.

"p-p-plea-se"

His heart thumped loudly, every inch of his body had the urge to do as she said but he didn't listen to his urges. He turned around, his heart thumping in remorse.

"Today the doors to this beauty will be open. Maintain a door's distance. Enjoy"

Her sobs died down for a second as her grey orbs stared at his green ones. His eyes this time were filled with guilt. Then why? Why does he do this she said and looked away disgusted by herself that she thought she could expect mercy from him.

A beast

Her eyes lost their pleads. Her aching stomach didn't care for food anymore. She watched as 20-25 men came and gathered around her she tried to back away. Her hands were shivering.

She tried to move herself to hug herself but the shackles kept her in place. Her eyes shed tears of agony. This was absolutely abysmal. She looked as a man was away from her. Just a step away she tried going back but she yelped when she found another man at her back.

She was so scared 7 days, they were watching her with lust filled eyes from 20 steps away and today they are near her, so near her. She sobbed more as one of them grabbed her chains and she yelped, her arm pained so much, it felt as if it was broken, her hands started shaking.

 She sobbed more as one of them grabbed her chains and she yelped, her arm pained so much, it felt as if it was broken, her hands started shaking

She tried to move them, she tried to move her body, but it was too much for her starved, shivering self. She has never felt so unprotected and weak.

There were 20 men who were surrounding. Looking at her as if she was a meal for them to devour. Her helpless orbs desperately looked for some mercy or someone who had some morality left. But, no all their eyes showed lust.

Her muscles clenched tightly and her heart contacted rapidly as one of them removed her chains. She tried to lift her arms to fight them, but they hurt so much, she cried in pain. But, it only fed their psycho self as they smiled at her pain.

She fought her pain trying to lift her lifeless arm to protect herself but one of them stepped at her broken arm making her yell in pain and sheer agony. A heart wrenching scream but none seemed phased only amused look on their faces.

She felt so worthless, she was dieing, she was dieing as someone strip her shirt, it wasn't only the clothes they were stripping they were stripping her hope, dignity, pride.

Her orbs were closed. She didn't want to see it. She didn't want to feel it. But, she had to feel it, there was no way she could escape the feeling of their hunger filled gazes on her, no way she could not feel the pain, disgust, sorrow of their cruel deeds. If she was dieing, she didn't want this to be her last image. The image of her weak, broken self being tarnished by sadistic males.

I love you Kevin. I am sorry Hriday.

She accepted her death, she didn't flinch away or back away when she felt several touches on her body. She didn't want to satisfy them with her screams. Her senses were going crazy fighting with her body to get up and fight them and not submit. She felt harsh pain on her cheeks as someone punched her in face. But, she didn't open her eyes. Only tears flew from her closed eyes.

This is it, they are going to rape me till I die, I lost it! I am sorry Kevin, your love is so weak, I am sorry mummy your daughter is weak, she can't fight for herself, daddy your princess is pathetic but don't hate me for not fighting back, Hriday your di is such a liar she said she would protect you but here I am getting raped by 20 men, I am sorry for disappointing you----

*Thud*

Her eyes opened on reflex. Her underwear was still there, she wasn't fully naked but she felt something on her face, something liquidy and then she realized it was blood.

Her trembling figure dared to look up at the person.

"D-Damon? "

She whispered before giving into the luring darkness which was inviting her.

"Mate! " he yelled as he shot every man in the room and picked her up. His green eyes burning in remorse.

"I had to do this to hurt him"

--

Hope you liked the chapter.

-Neets