Izana // My Favorite Obsession

tw: toxic story, stalking, yandere

You, a typical college student who loves art and with a ton of debts, are trying your best to survive everyday life, You don't even have time for yourself because you have to work and study at the same time

You, a typical college student who loves art and with a ton of debts, are trying your best to survive everyday life, You don't even have time for yourself because you have to work and study at the same time. Your life is a mess but you're still doing whatever you can to survive.

"y/n!" Your friend Aly called you, You looked back and saw her waving as she ran towards you.

"Oh! Aly."

"Let's go to the bar! I have extra tickets." She leans forward. "This is an expensive bar" she sways the tickets in her hand like it was a bundle of cash. "where a lot of wealthy motherfuckers go. Maybe if we could find you a sugar boyfriend, your life will get so much easier."

You chuckled. "I don't need any man, I can survive by myself."

She pouts. "Fine! we will not hunt for a boyfriend there but will you still come with me? please? I don't want to go alone." She said, clinging her arms to yours. "It's your day off today, right?"

You look at your friend. You're trying to remember when was the last time that you had fun, Maybe you deserve this break. "Fine, but you're buying drinks."

"Leave it to me!" She said and kissed your cheeks. "Let's meet at my apartment at 7:00!"

You went to her apartment and rang her doorbell. As you wait for her to open the door, You dusted your pants. You design that pants with some leftover textile paint. It turns out beautiful that's why this is your favorite.

"y/n!" She greeted you and paused for a while. She scanned you from head to toe. "Oh no, no, sweetie." She said while shaking her head. She pulled you inside and made you wear a dress. Red fitted spaghetti strap mini dress to be exact, it fits perfectly! It showcases your beautiful figure.

After an hour of preparing you, both arrived at the bar. This one looks expensive! Everything is shining even the doorknob.

You both went inside and while walking. you look around, admiring the designs.

Aly bought some tequila for the first shot. "Quite strong." You said.

"That's why this is fun!" She replied with a smile and handed you the shot glass. You both drink it and lick the salt in your hands. She hands you some lemon and you both take a bite.

"Okay! Then we can start!" She pulled you on the dance floor and you both started to dance. You're having fun! drinking and dancing together. After a while, you both decide to take a rest. Aly excuse herself to go to the bathroom while you sit on the bar counter.

"Hi!" A guy with white hair parted in a middle sits beside you. You stare at him, He has a pair of lovely lavender eyes. He's hot.

"Hi!" you replied.

"Are you alone?"

"Oh, I'm with someone?"

"Boyfriend?"