CH-8 His friends!

Now it is lunchtime and I am freaking out.

firstly, should I go there or he was just saying. secondly, what if they kidnap me and kill me?

ok, I am overreacting. Cool, chill.

I took a deep breath and...

started to chock on air, the students crossing the path gave me a strange look as if, I would give them some sort of virus.

Crazy people, right?

I checked around to see if someone was looking or taking pictures, but thanks to God no one was there, not even a bacteria.

I thought to sit with my friends first. 

I took a seat and said my hellos to everyone. They nod and again start talking about some movies and characters...I couldn't laugh, it just felt... wrong. I was trying to act like being happy but I wasn't.

They started laughing hard at something I must have missed but it quickly died down as their smiley faces turned into glares and frowns. They all looked at my back, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I frowned before turning around from my seat. My lips parted in surprise when my eyes landed on Drake standing tall and broad right in front of me. His arms were crossed across his chest making his muscles bulge. My lunch wasn't half as yummy as he was looking now.

Did I say yummy? There's something seriously wrong with me.

He was serious? I looked at my friend to see they were looking wide eyes, disbelief clear on their face. many girls were glaring at me but I ignored them.

"I am, I was just about to come but thought to meet them first" I tried to justify, pointing at my friends to see them glaring at me.

but I said KEYWORD - tried

"OH, it's fine, Come on then," he encouraged with a smirk. he knew I was lying. 

YEAH! WELL DONE, SOMEONE KEEP READY MY DEATH BED!!!

I grabbed my lunch and waved at my friend, they were staring at me as if I was some mentally insane person who was just waiting for a death wish.

"are we sitting with your friends?" I asked nonchalantly, not showing, that I was freaking out.

"Yeah...are you scared, little Williams? "  he asked, that smirk was sure on his face. "no, I was just asking," I said confidently.

When we reached his table, all the guys has faces that would make girls drool over.

"Alright boys, this is Williams, "drake introduced me to the big guys. Their eyes were narrowed and they watched me with their arms crossed. They were looking at me with looks that would make someone run away

"Please, call me Sophia," I said confidently.                                         " Drake who is this?" one of the guys asked, ignoring me completely. " drake, please don't tell me she is your girlfriend" guy's number 2 asked.

I rolled my eyes at them. 

"NO, she is just um friend?" it sounded more like a question. guy number 3 stood up and came rushing towards drake and checked if he had a fever or something,  the guy looked at him as if he had grown two heads, he turned to me and smiled.

I was surprised by this gesture but I smiled back.

The first guy was still giving me a death glare, " um, you! are there ants in your pants? why are you glaring at me?" I asked bluntly. 

"so the chick has got a big mouth," okay so being rude to the guy isn't the cleverest thing but come on, I am not going to allow them to be disrespectful to me. I wouldn't stand here and hide behind drake, crying on his shirt. I can kick all their butts anyway. I didn't need anyone.

" Yeah, what's your problem if I am asking you the thing bluntly," I said and ignored his greeted teeth. 

"Do not fucking talk to me like that," he growled

"what you going to do big guy? hit me? go on! I dare you, "I challenged almost mocking him but the anger was evident on my face too.

this guy is seriously pissing me off, what is his problem? I didn't even say something that bad.

"Okay, let's do arm wrestling. Dean vs Sophia" guy 4 said. so guy 1's name is Dean.

"ok," he said with a smug look, I hate when people make difference between boys and girls.

"ok," I said and took a sit. Everyone including drake, his friends, other people who were trying to listen, and even the dean looked shocked.

------Arm wrestling------

I took a sit and kept my hand on the table and took the position , he did the same.

"so, we are going to start, whoever lose needs to do one task that winner says" guy 4 said.

we locked our hands and guy 4 shouted START.

He was just holding my hands, not making the first move, i did the same. He looked at me suspiciously but i just shrugged.  then he quickly started to apply force and i did the same, his mouth was hanging open in shock, i put my all energy and....                                                                                          YEAH BITCHES, I WON!!

the guys were clapping. "how did you do that?" drake asked and i just smirked.

 "how did you do that?" drake asked and i just smirked

"So let me again introduce my self....

.

.

.

IMAGINING DEAN'S FACE MAKES ME LAUGH!!

SO WHAT'S UP? I am sorry for small chapter.

IF YOU LIKE THAN-                                                                                  FOLLOW                                                                                                         COMMENT                                                                                                      VOTE!!

~ Shreya