Anirudh abrupts in rage

Bondita is shocked once she came to know about Brinda's true intentions.

Bondita: Durga ma, why did you make me to stand in the edge of well? I cannot step in or step back. One side my Kaka sasurji, another side my pati babu. To whose side will I lean? I can't lose anyone of them. Kaka sasurji is my everything, pati babu is my eternal. How can I give up them?

She cries loudly. Brinda smiles at her by looking her through the window.

Bondita wiped her tears and tries to move out.

Anirudh, Chandra and Thaku ma arrives there. They have returned from temple after meeting pandit.

Anirudh: Get down here, I will park the jeep in yard.

They both got down, Anirudh drives his jeep to the yard. Bondita is standing there with tears.

Anirudh is shocked to see her. He parked his jeep in hurry, Bondita rushed to walk out.

Anirudh: Bondita...

She didn't stop, proceeded to walk.

Anirudh runs and pulls her towards him. Her eyes are red due to a long cry.

She refuses to look him.

Anirudh: Bondita, look at me.

Bondita cries. Anirudh tries to lift her chin up but Bondita runs from there.

Anirudh looks at her with tears in his eyes.

He rushed inside the Haveli with rage and called on Bihari.

Bihari rushed there.

Anirudh: What happened to her? Who is the reason behind her cry?

Bihari: Anirudh Babu, are you asking about choti malkin?

Anirudh: Yes, what happened to her?

Bihari: What happened to her?

Anirudh: Arey, I am asking it you.

Thaku ma: What's the matter Anirudh?

Anirudh: Thaku ma, when I went to park the jeep I saw Bondita there. She was crying there.

Thaku ma is shocked.

Chandra: What? It might be your dreams. How will Bondita come here?

Anirudh thinks...

Thaku ma: Hn, it may be your dreams.

Bihari: It is not dreams. She really came here.

Anirudh eyes widened.

Bihari: Actually she was here to speak with that doctor-boctor.

Anirudh doubts on Brinda. He rushed to her room and locked the room.

Brinda: Anirudh?

He places gun on her fore head.

Anirudh: What the hell you have done with Bondita?

Brinda: Bondita? Who is she?

Anirudh: Shut up! Can't you see, my gun is on your head.

Brinda laughed.

Anirudh loads the bullet.

Brinda: This is the third time your gun is on me. But it never got triggered.

Anirudh: Every time someone was there to save you but no one is here now to save you. Tell me everything that had happened.

Brinda: Arey, what you want now? Bondita came here but she didn't met me.

Anirudh: You are testing my patience, Brinda.

He breathed in rage.

Brinda: Stay close like this all time.

Anirudh's fingers on the trigger.

Brinda pushed Anirudh on bed and tries to misbehave on him.

A bullet sound!

Thaku ma, Chandrachur and Bihari are shocked and rushed there.

~In Bondita's house~

Bondita is lying on floor. Her eyes is filled with tears thinking of Brinda's words.

She is alone there, no one is near her to console her.

Bondita: Why durga ma? Why? Am I a sinner? Why you are always testing me with pain? Now, answer me. To whom I will support? On whose side will I lean? I can't lose my Kaka sasurji at the same time I will not leave my pati babu.

She cries aloud.

~In RC haveli~

Thaku ma, Chandra and Bihari are shocked on seeing inside Brinda's room.

Thaku ma: Anirudh??

Anirudh opened his eyes, Brinda is on him. Then where did he shot? "On the window". His aim was right, but Brinda is escaped.

Anirudh pushed her aside and gets up.

Thaku ma: What's going here?

Anirudh: Nothing like what you are thinking.

Anirudh tries to move out. Brinda started her to shed fake tears.

Thaku ma: Why you are crying?

Brinda: Anirudh was forcing me...

Anirudh is shocked.

Anirudh: Heyy!! Mind your words.

His gun again pointed her.

Brinda: I opposed him, but he threatened me with his gun. I don't want to lose my life. That's why, I accepted to...

Thaku ma: Chii!! Anirudh, what the hell is this?

Anirudh loses his patience and shoots aiming Brinda. Thaku ma pulled her aside, the bullet breaks the lamp.

Thaku ma: Are you in senses Anirudh? You tried to assualt her and now you are trying to kill her.

Chandra: Thaku ma, are you in senses? I am really sorry for asking this thaku ma. How could Anirudh do it? This girl is playing dramas.

Brinda: Leave it Thaku ma, don't make this a big matter. Only my honor will be erased.

Thaku ma: No, Brinda. How can he do this to you?

Anirudh: Thaku ma, she is acting before you. You don't know what's happening in this haveli after her entry.

Thaku ma: Shut up, Anirudh. How could a girl lie in this matter?

Anirudh: She could; she could lie anything.

Thaku ma scolds Anirudh.

Brinda: Not only today, yesterday also he tried to assault me.

She shows the cut in her fingers which was made by Bondita's pin.

Thaku ma: I didn't expect this from you Anirudh.

Anirudh: Thaku ma, but...

Brinda: Thaku ma if this proof is not enough then I will show you more.

She tries to take off her shawl but Thaku ma stopped her and took her to the room.

Anirudh don't have any words to utter.

Chandra: Anirudh, I believe in you. Leave her, now just focus on what pandit ji said. Kaka is important right?

Anirudh looks on.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️