一 | 𝐎𝐍𝐄

「CHAPTER ONE: CALM BEFORE THE STORM」

NOW PLAYING:
BEST PART - DANIEL CAESAR FT. H.E.R
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:37 ━━━━⬤─────── 03:29

Outside the building of Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College, under a tree in the training grounds, lay two bodies. 

The sky was painted with a splash of pink and orange, along with a dark blue. The sun lay low, signaling the beginning of the end of the day. A sigh is heard from a messy, spikey black-haired boy. He was laying on his back, eyes closed. 

Next to him lay a girl with H/T white hair, laying sideways, who upon his sigh, scooted closer to the boy and leaned her head against the side of his arm. Megumi's eyes opened, darting to look at Y/N, who looked very comfortable lying near him.

Today was a rare day off for the both of them, having just done a mission regarding a 2nd grade curse the previous day, they were given a day off as a reward. 

It was always nice to have lazy days like this, laying together for the whole day, just doing nothing.

Letting out a quiet whine, you opened your eyes and leaned away from Megumi. She stretched out her arms above her head. Laying on the hard ground for a long time always hurt, but it was worth it if it meant spending time with Megumi. 

She sat up, feeling a bit woozy as she felt her body start up again. She blinked a couple of times, staring at the building to the side of her, zoning out a bit.

A few weeks ago, her school had held the sister school exchange event against Kyoto. A lot had happened during the first day; finding out Sukuna's vessel, her friend, Itadori Yuuji was actually alive. 

Then getting attacked by Hanami, the unregistered special grade curse her brother had encountered a few weeks prior to the exchange event. 

Thankfully Satoru had hit him with Hollow Purple. Y/N could've only hoped that her brother's attack managed to get rid of Hanami.

"Hey." She snapped out of her stupor, looking at the boy next to her. He was sitting up now, staring at her. He ran a hand through his spiky hair, messing it up even more. 

Y/N smiled. God, he was beautiful. 

"What's up Gumi?" He sighed at the nickname, moving to scratch the side of his head with his right hand. His eyes darted to the ground. 

"It's getting late, we should head back inside and eat. Don't want you to get sick, idiot." 

He smirked at Y/N, who looked at him in shock. "Who you calling idiot?" She smacked him lightly on his shoulder, eyebrows furrowing in disbelief. "You obviously." 

Smug bastard.

She sighed. "Whatever, you're right. Let's head back, I'm also really hungry too." Megumi rolled his eyes at her. She was always hungry, no matter what. 

"Well c'mon then, let's hurry up and go eat." He stood up, glancing at Y/N through the corner of his eye. He held out his hand.

She beamed, smiling as she took Megumi's hand and lifted herself up, standing next to him. Once she stood up, Y/N let go of his hand, ready to head back. After taking a few steps, she felt the touch of another hand against hers.

Looking behind her, Y/N saw Megumi hiding his face in his collar, his face dusted pink. She looked down to her hands to see Megumi's hand gently grabbing onto hers. 

Y/N's lips turned upwards, and she grabbed his hand, intertwining his fingers with hers. Turning back towards the Jujutsu Tech building, she pulled Megumi along, hands intertwined.