Chapter 33

MIRABELLE'S POV

We've been walking around, going in and out of shops, I bought a couple pieces of clothing but not much. Alina also shopped for the boys and I can tell that they're getting fussy and hungry.

"Alina, why don't we go have some lunch? I'm sure the boys are also hungry." I said putting a hand on her shoulder.

She nodded her head and paid for the clothes that she got for Egor while I held Ivan's bag that contained his new clothes.

"Alright, I'm also getting hungry." We took the bags and she handed the bags to a bodyguard to put them in the car.

We went to this cute cafe and took a table. Egor sat on my lap and Ivan sat beside his mother.

A waitress came over and placed the menus on the table and told us that she'd come back.

We looked through our menus and and talked. We then ordered our food and continued our talk when she asked me something strange.

"So, what do you think of Alexei?" She asked taking a sip of her lemon water.

I coughed and felt my face heat up at the mention of his name. Why would she ask me about her son?

"Umm h-he's nice." I said after clearing my throat while playing for Egor's baby fingers.

She smirked and continued "Hmm, would you date him?"

I choked on my blackberry juice and coughed "What? I don't even know him well enough to date him." I said after getting my breathing back.

I mean, I got butterflies when he shook my hand and I've never felt like this before.

She shrugged and leaned back in her chair "So? You can get to know him and date him."

I stared at her dumbfounded, is she serious? She's telling me to date her son.

"Yeah, if you date him then you can be our sissy." Ivan said with a big grin while Egor clapped his hand excitedly.

"Alina, why are you telling me this?" I asked suspiciously while the three of them shared a look.

They all looked at me and smirked, even Egor. Ivan rubbed his hands together, almost like he's getting ready for something evil.

She wiggled her eyebrows together and said "Time will tell."

I furrowed my brows in confusion, what does she mean by that? When I went to ask she changed the subject.

We talked until our food came, I switched between feeding Egor and feeding myself. We laughed and joked, it was fun, she's great company despite her being older than me.

We finished and when I went to pay the bill she slapped my hand "What?" I shoved the money in the waitress's hand looking at Alina innocently.

"Mirabelle." She hissed glaring at me.

"Its on me next time." She said putting her wallet in her purse.

I shrugged and stood up, Egor on my hip sleeping, his head in the crook of my neck.

It was the afternoon by now so it's probably his nap time.

"Mirabelle, why don't we go to my house and hang out a bit more?" She whispered as to not wake up Egor.

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude."

She rolled her eyes and said "Nonsense, we'll have fun."

I agreed and we made our way outside. The guard opened the door of the black SUV and I put Egor inside. Alina and Ivan went inside and I told the driver that I would follow behind him.

I went inside my car and started driving behind them. 30 minutes later we reached a big gate and the guards at the gate let us in.

Her house was huge, it's absolutely beautiful. We parked and I got out. There were other cars in the driveway.

They got out of the car and I went to hold a sleeping Egor and he immediately wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Alright, let's head in." Alina said unlocking the door.

I took a breath and went inside behind her.

ALINA'S POV

I knew the moment I saw her that she'd be perfect for my son.

I felt protective over her, just like a mother is protective over her daughter. She's beautiful, smart, kind, and the boys love and adore her.

Everyone knows that Alexei has been searching for his queen. And I saw the way he looked at her when he first saw her. He was awestruck. Anyone would be.

He always told me that he wants someone to love him like I love his father, he wants to love someone and care for them.

He always told me that he wants a love like ours. I raised my son to never lose hope, and that he'll find his person when the time comes.

His father raised him to be cruel and ruthless, but not to his family. He completely changes when he's working and he's such a sweet boy when he's at home.

So when I invited Mirabelle to come over, I knew by the time we arrive that he'll be home. I can tell that they both like each other and I'm planning to set them up.

When we came from the dinner we had with the Romano's I immediately called the rest of the family, not the nieces and nephews tho, cause I know that they'll rat us out.

I called the in-laws and my family and told them everything and they were ecstatic to know that Alexei might've found the one.

The grandmas, my mother and Dima's mother especially wanted to know more about her. I told them about her and they approved.

When we hung out today, it was mainly the kids begging to see her and because I missed my future daughter -in law.

Not only that but Alexei's been asking about her, trying to be discreet about it , but he obviously failed.

When she payed for our food, it proved even more that she's not a gold digger and she doesn't care about money.

The boys were excited to have a sister. Everyone knows that he wants a person to love and treasure.

We were now walking towards the living room when a voice stopped us in our tracks.

"Mom?"

Antonio is 54 years old guys!