Eighteen.

Hey guys. So the story is gonna get pretty intense from now on. I recommend you head to the tags if you want to kinda know what your in for, otherwise, it's a surprise!!

"Zayn?"

"Hey Harry." The chiseled man replies with a smirk. "Sorry we had to meet again like this." He tilts his head to the side , looking me up and down, and for the first time, I don't feel shy when he does, I feel uncomfortable.

"W-where have you been? What are you doing?" I ask, feeling Mark edge closer behind me. It makes me feel safer, knowing I have two head alphas just behind me.

"Oh, I'm here to take you." His eyes darkened as he spoke.

I froze at his words. "What?"

"I'm here to take you. Take you away from him." Zayn raises his brows, pointing behind me. I look over my shoulder seeing Louis only five or so meters behind me now, with a confused expression.

As soon I turn back, Zayn jumps over the three dead guards, landing in front of me. In one swift movement he grabs me by the neck, turning me around so my back is against his chest.

I choke out, his hand right around my throat. My vision blurs and I try to pull his hand away unsuccessfully.

I can see Louis rush forward, but mark grabs him and pulls him back. My eyes can't focus as Zayns arm wraps around my torso, pulling me closer to him.

"This isn't how intending choking you." His murmurs into his ear, and I try to get out of his grip again, but it's too tight.

"Let him go!" I can't hear Louis yell. He sounds angry, and for one of the first times, I hear my wolf whimper. He's crying, and now I'm crying.

"Zayn..." I choke out, my breathing now gasps. "Please."

"Don't make this any harder then it is, H." He grunts and I feel his hand loosen slightly, making me take a deep breath.

"What do you want?" Mark asks, stepping up in front of us.

"I need to take Harry with me. Don't worry, you'll get him back. I promise. It's for his and the alphas good." Zayn sounds genuine, like the Zayn I know.

"What are you going to do? Why do you need him?" Louis asks, I can tell his guard is up and when I look at him, his whole body is tense. I just wanna reach out for him.

"Don't worry about that."

"I am gonna worry about that. You can't just take my omega!" Louis rushes forward, past Mark. Zayn's grip immediately tightens again and I loose my breath in shock.

"Stop!" I hear Louis yell out.

My vision becomes foggy, only faint shadows as I struggle to keep my eyes open.

The last thing I feel before everything goes black is being dragged away and trying to reach out to Louis.

***

"Good morning, H."

I groan as I blink, lifting my hand to block to sun. My head pounds as I struggle to sit up. Looking around me, I see I'm on a large bed, the sheets soft and silky. Zayn stands in front of a window the curtains drawn open.

"Wwh." I cough, my throat aching reminding me what happened. "Where am I?" I manage to croak out, feeling my neck and how much it aches. It must be bruised. Fear settles in the bottom of my stomach, looking up at the alpha I once felt so safe with...

"Your in our bedroom." Zayn answers, handing me a glass of water and a pill. I look at the items, apprehensively. "Don't worry, it's just pain killers. It'll help with your neck until you heal."

I take them, seeing that he was honest. Considering how long it's been since I've last seen him, he's still not so hard to read.

"Did you say 'our'?" I ask, furrowing my brows as he nods.

"Mine and Liam's. Liam is why your here." Zayn states, sitting on the end of the bed just as the door opens.

A tall guy walks in, light brown hair and kind brown eyes. He smiles when he sees me.

"Speak of the devil." Zayn smiles as the guys walks over, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Harry, this is Liam, my boyfriend. He's a witch."

"Nice to meet you, Harry. I'm here to help you."