35. Hashira Tournament (3/3)

THE TOURNAMENT.
________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY (At the HQ)
3rd Person's POV

Kagaya - So, my dear children, I have heard that you guys are instead having a tournament.

All the Hashiras - Yes, Oyakata-sama.

Kagaya - I'm okay with it. But please don't hurt yourselves too much.

Satoshi - We will be very careful, Oyakata-sama.

Kagaya - Alright then. Have you guys decided on where to hold the tournament?

Satoshi - All of us have decided on the open field near Mt. Ochihuka.

Kagaya - Oh. Indeed. That place is huge. It should be fine and it's only a 20 minute walk from here.

Satoshi - Yes, Oyakata-sama.

Kagaya - Okay then. I wish you all good luck.

All the Hashiras - Thank you, Oyakata-sama.

And with that, the Hashiras headed towards Mt. Ochihuka.

__________________
TIMESKIP
————————

All the Hashiras have arrived at Mt. Ochihuka. and they are currently at the large open area.

Itaki - So, we are here. Shall we start?

Tengen - LET'S START!!! THIS IS GONNA BE FLAMBOYANT. Wait, why did you bring those wooden Katanas?

Itaki - Because, if you are gonna use Breathing techniques, then you have to use this. Oyakata-sama's suggestion. Alright then, first match.
Satoshi Kamado vs Kanae Kocho.
Are you gonna use your breathing techniques, if yes, then you have to use these wooden Katanas.

Satoshi - I'm not using my breathing technique.

Kanae - Me neither.

Itaki - Alright then. Get in position. I'm reminding again that the only way to win is by knocking out your opponent or making your opponent release his/her weapon or breaking your opponent's weapon.

Satoshi and Kanae are standing in middle of the field getting ready for their duel.

All the Hashiras are standing in line, watching them and Itaki is acting as the referee.

Satoshi - *in mind* 'I have to end this quick. She has cracked ribs and I don't want her to try hard.'

"Kanae, I am not gonna hold back."

Kanae - Me too, Satoshi-kun.

Itaki - ALRIGHT! LET'S GET THIS STARTED! ARE YOU TWO READY?

Kanae - Yes, I'm ready.

Satoshi - I was born ready.

Sanemi - tch! My line.

Itaki - OKAY!! LET THE MATCH BEGIN IN 3.......2.......1....NOWW!!!

And with that, Satoshi dashes to Kanae in full speed. He doesn't unsheathe his Katana unlike Kanae who has her Katana in her hands.

The match was over in an instant. Kanae didn't react fast enough and when she realized it, her katana was missing from her hands. Satoshi was standing a few metres behind her with Kanae's katana in his hands. He snatched her Katana from her so fast that she didn't realise it herself.

All the Hashiras except Satoshi are shocked to see the speed. They weren't expecting that at all.

Itaki - HERE IS YOUR WINNER OF THE FIRST MATCH, SATOSHI KAMADO. HE WINS BY SNATCHING HIS OPPONENT'S WEAPON.