Chapter 35

Yu Baoyuan sneered, "Don't bow to me, I can't stand it."

    "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry," Chen Lining's big eyes were filled with grievances and self-blame, "It's all because I can't do it, I will bring you With so much trouble, I need you to guide you tirelessly."

    "He should guide you," a low male voice rang. Unsurprisingly, it was Gu Feng. "This is his job. You have nothing to apologize."

    Yes , come here." Chen Lining straightened up and walked to Gu Feng's side, his eyes gleaming, "Why do you say that? Brother Yu instructed me to be very careful. When he saw the plan, he let him dissatisfied. I rewrite. It’s a bit of hard work, but I can learn a lot."

    Gu Feng touched Chen Lining’s hair, "You don’t have to work so hard."

    "I'm not afraid of hard work," Chen Lining smiled extremely brightly, "I know. My abilities still owe to polishing, so Brother Yu should scold me bitterly. I know he is for my own good."

    "Don't, I can't afford it," Yu Baoyuan looked at his hypocritical appearance, numb all over, "Don't Give me such a big hat, I just have a working attitude."

    Chen Lining smiled a little embarrassedly, and shook Gu Feng's hand.

    "Okay," Gu Feng said, "Yu Baoyuan, you don't want to toss Lining, and give him more tolerance."

    Yu Baoyuan almost didn't laugh. "Me? Toss him? What's the matter, I just asked him to write a plan. , If you don’t write well and rewrite it, do you feel distressed?”

    Sure enough, there is still a difference in treatment.

    In the past, Yu Baoyuan had spent many nights. In order to change a plan and a plan, his eyes were red. When he was carrying it to death by willpower, he did not see Gu Feng feel sorry for him.

    When Chen Lining did such a small job, President Gu personally asked to be tolerant to him?

    Shit.

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Chen Lining bowed, "It's all mine. Don't be angry, Brother Yu, can't I rewrite? I'll write now, don't be angry."

    Yu Baoyuan slapped the table directly, "Stop pretending to be me. If you really want to rewrite, just write me less nonsense. I'm here to add fuel to the fire. You think I'm a fool, and you don't see your intentions. Yes?"

    "I..." Chen Lining choked up, his eyes were written wrongly, "I don't mean anything else, don't think about it, Brother Yu. I know it's all my fault today, I will correct it immediately, okay?"

    Gu Feng pulled Chen Lining behind him, "Yu Baoyuan, don't be aggressive, let's work."

    "Hey, I'm aggressive?" Yu Baoyuan sneered in his eyes, "Gu Feng, I know you like him and are partial to him, but you can't be so partial. It’s just a small matter, isn’t it reasonable? I have a clear conscience about today’s matter. Don’t act as if he was bullied by me,

    Chen Lining . All the assistants present are witnesses." Chen Lining’s expression was a little uncomfortable, "Me too. I didn't say that you were wrong. I said it was all my fault. Isn't it okay?"

    Yu Baoyuan stared straight at Chen Lining.

    The dramatist is still acting, still pretending to be innocent, pitiful, and innocent, making him look like a bully, like Huang Shiren who exploits the working people.

    Yes, it's okay.

    If you run into someone else, you might be so tolerant. After all, work and future are important.

    But I met him Yu Baoyuan?

    Forbearance your mother has a cock break.

    Anyway, I'm going to retire soon, and I don't care what Gu Feng thinks of him. Since Chen Lining's mind is so active and he can act so well, he would dare to be daring.

    Yu Baoyuan showed a sneer.

    Torn you today!

    ?????