93.5 • Taisho Secrets #5

• Gyomei's reincarnation was the Hoshizawa-Tokisaki quintet's kindergarten teacher. He acted like a father towards the orphaned triplets and thus became their favorite teacher.

• Shinobu and Kanae's reincarnation are both doctors, and their clinic is in the same neighborhood as the Hoshizawa and Tokisaki families. 

•  It appears that Kanamaru and Ginko do not get along, but the people they have considered their masters are dating, so they sucked their displeasure up. 

• Yoriichi's reincarnation was Inori's substitute Japanese teacher during her first year of junior high school. After he left the school, Yoriichi became the Hoshizawa triplet's private tutor, sometimes tutoring the Tokisaki twins too.

• Despite the horrible first meeting, the Hoshizawa triplets and Tokisaki twins grew up as childhood friends, though it was mostly because the youngest of each multiple befriended each other, so the older ones got dragged into the friendship.

• Hoshizawa Inori likes to daydream, she can daydream while she's doing anything, including walking, eating, studying, or even during exams.

• Hoshizawa Inori's dream is to become a writer or a mangaka artist. She hates science and math, but loves art and literature.

• Hoshizawa Hizashi wants to become a scientist or a doctor. His favorite subject is chemistry, but he's good at all school subjects, making him the teachers' favorite Hoshizawa, even though he often gets lost when reading a good book that someone has to slap him back to reality.

• Hoshizawa Getsumei wants to become an athlete. His idol is Uzui Tenma, who is also the reason why he has such a crude and dirty vocabulary.

• Hoshizawa Takahiro and Nanami died in a plane accident when they were on a business trip.

• It wasn't a shock to anyone when Hoshizawa Inori and Tokisaki Muichiro started dating.

• Ubuyashiki Kiriya goes to Tanabata every year. He always wishes for the souls in the stars to be granted a happier next life in his tanzaku.

• Inori used the video of Getsumei trying to steal a penguin to get herself some cake.

• They all live happily ever after.

• THE END •

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☆.。.☆.。.:*☆ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙