Love

Bimala Piped up "I may have an idea." Meanwhile In Olympus -
Glykos waited impatiently for his love to return to him Krotalisma had always been an eccentric girl but when Zeus imbued her with his powers she had changed. They used to be inseparable she loved him. More than he had loved himself. He was a son of the God Hephaestus. His face was pale and caked in oil, his nose crooked and he was disabled in both of his legs.

        Most children of Hephaestus, the Crippled God of the Forge came out partially crippled themselves, or ugly beyond sight the lucky ones looked normal but the one thing that remained the same is that they were all incredibly intelligent

     Krotalisma was like an angel she was the daughter of Zeus and the strongest Demigod in our army. She was seen as a queen, yet she still chose him, an ugly crippled boy who had nothing to offer her but humor. Krotalisma loved him she would sneak out of her fathers palace to go to Glykoses forge. He would tell her jokes while he created weapons. Glykos loved to hear her laugh it gave him a feeling of calm in the storm that was his life.

Seeing Krotalisma would be the highlight of his day, one day she said something that changed his life "Glykos, I Think I love you" She said one day, staring into his eyes. Glykos looked away, he dropped the sword he was working on, surprised. Krotalisma was beautiful, she could have anyone on Olympus, God or mortals There were plenty of men she had wrapped around her finger, and any of them would me a better boyfriend than he ever could, but she chose him. Why? Glykos was afraid "Is this some kind of Trick?" He asked.

She answered with a kiss, picking Glykos up and pulling him in closely pressing her lips against his. She didn't want to stop, she didn't want to let go. Glykos didn't protest at first but when he realized what he was doing and fought against her grip. A seasoned Warrior, Krotalisma didn't budge an inch, but when she realized what he was trying to do she put him down " I'm sorry I'm so sorry, you'll never have to see me again" she whispered, tears welling up in her eyes. She had blown her chance with the only man she had ever loved.

She made her way for the door "wait!" Glykos yelled. "I love you too."

The next few months was perfect for the two of them they shared their aspirations, their deepest fears and their hopes and dreams. Glykos told Krotalisma about how he was insecure about his crooked nose to which she replied by planting a light kiss upon it. I don't care about the way you look, I fell in love with you, not your looks. From then on Whenever she went back to her castle she would kiss him on the nose.

She wanted to dance with him, and so did he. Glykos began designing an exoskeleton of iron for his legs, these would allow him to walk . When they "danced" she would pick him up and spin him around the room, they had a great time, but he thought that she deserved better than that. One day He finished the exoskeleton and waited for her to arrive but she never did she was neverso much as late to their meetings, and when she wasn't there she always told him beforehand "what did I do wrong" He said to himself.