5

"Your lips, my lips, apocalypse"

"I don't need to tell you that it's your fucking job to figure that shit out on your own." Antonio scowled.

"Well I ran some reports and I can see some-" The doctor paused and cleared her throat.

"Some what?!" Antonio practically roared.

I struggled to open my eyes. My eyes were so heavy it felt like there were weights on them.

I finally managed to get them open and I scanned my surroundings.

"Uh. Some-" Before I could hear what she was about to say my head started to get dizzy and everything went black, again.

 Some-" Before I could hear what she was about to say my head started to get dizzy and everything went black, again

I could feel it.

I could feel his intense gaze on me burning into my skin leaving me feel bare and vulnerable.

Antonio.

He always found a way to make you feel intimidated without even needing to make eye contact with you.

The last thing that I can remember was barely having my eyes functioning well in a random room and seeing Antonio and the nurse speaking.

Speaking is an understatement. They were practically arguing.

The nurse was saying something and talking about my conditions to Antonio and he was yelling at her and then I blacked out again.

I attempted to flutter my eyes open, and surprisingly this time it flickered open effortlessly. 

My eyes were a bit blurry whilst I was opening them and when they finally cleared my heart almost jumped out of my chest.

My body jerked at Antonio's deep brown eyes staring back at my eyes. 

He was inches away from my face.

He had his elbows on his knees and his chin in his tattooed hands with a noticeably worried expression on his face. 

This was actually strange to see and witness since Antonio doesn't usually wear his emotions on his sleeve.

His eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes held a sense of deep regret. Something that Antonio doesn't usually feel.

His usually jelled and controlled hair was wild and unkempt and his usually trimmed facial hair appeared to be growing. 

To my surprise, (I'm being surprised a lot today) he was out of his usual work clothes that he mostly wears in the house like suits and turtlenecks and blazers. 

He was actually wearing a black tight-fitted shirt and black sweatpants. That was a weird sight to see. Antonio always looked well taken care of, professional and expensive.