42. Shadow of the Darkness

Jin and Eunjae was back in pack boundaries again. Kim couple was sleeping in their couple bedroom together after a week.

Still sleeping Eunjae was also slept in his parents' room yesterday night because the baby was missing his appa Joon so much.

The time is 6 in the morning. Namjoon didn't mean to wake up this early but the sleeping little frame on his chest has hugged his face blocking his oxygen supply. Yes, sleeping three years old has hugged his appa's face as he is hugging his stuffed toy in his sleep.

Namjoon was awake gently removing two chubby little hands from his face. Alpha has kissed his son's hair slowly setting him on the bed.
Then he again wonders why he is barely hanging on the edge of the bed.

Both Jin and Eunjae have snuggle closer to him pushing him to the edge of the bed.
Life as a husband and a father isn't easy but it's worth giving up on anything.
Namjoon has set Eunjae closer to Jin by walking around the bed to sleep next to his mate.

Alpha has missed his mate a lot. Since Eunjae was also slept with them, last night they didn't have any alone time.

Alpha has hugged his sleeping mate pulling him to his side.
Jin has slowly turned to Namjoon's side covering Eunjae properly.

Since their son is still sleeping two parents have to whisper to each other.

Did you sleep well, honey?
Namjoon asked in his morning husky voice giving chills to Jin.

Yes, love.
I missed your scent, Jin said snuggling more to alpha's side.

So..... you sure you only missed my scent ?.

Namjoon asked smirking at Jin with a cheesy tone earning a punch on his arm.

Seriously Joonie I missed you so much.

I missed you too baby.

Namjoon has kissed his mate's soft hair pick him in his hands to carry him out to the room beside their bedroom.
Jin knew what is coming as he could read his alpha's smirking face.

Both parents have close the door half away because then they could hear if their pup cry or calling for them.

Jin is now 3 months and the baby bump is barely noticeable.
Alpha's eyes have stuck in his beautiful mate's figure watching him head to toe.

What are you looking at? Don't say I am pretty and stuff I already know it. Say something new.
Omega has laid on his sides watching his alpha who slowly approaching him.

So mister Kim let me tell you then you are ethereal, your curves setting my heart on fire. Care to help me ?.

Let me think about that, omega starts to testing his alpha's patience pretending he is very busy at thinking.

Namjoon has attacked those pouty full lips at the most unexpected time caught his omega off guard. His hands start to rub his mate's butt cheeks earning moans in between the kiss.

Alpha pulled out letting his mate catch the breath nuzzling his head in the crook of his neck. Baby I need you, can I?
Please ........

Smiling omega who was also missed to have sweet time like this with his mate has pecked the alpha's lips nodding his head express that he wants it too.

" Joonie please be gentle ".

Alpha has kissed his mate's forehead telling "as always baby".

* * * * *
Kim couple has enjoyed their sweet time together in peace because their pup is a deep sleeper following his appa.
After cuddling and sharing another few kisses, they cleaned up their mess putting clothes back.