Chapter 60: Reconciliation

Hinata vs Shizue

After the "intense" battle against the Crusaders, and after Yuuki's intervention by sending the Chaos Dragon flying to the battlefield. Thus, the conflict has been properly resolved. 

With the help of Shizue Izawa, Hinata's hard skull has been boiled down and accepted Rimuru and the gang's point of views.

Suffering a one-sided loss and apprehending the gap of power between the knights and their monster adversaries. The Holy Knights or the Crusaders are currently rebuilding their strength residing in the Monster Kingdom Tempest's Capital: Rimuru (Capital).

With the Kingdom's all-purpose Castle, they took in the knights with royal accommodation from lodging, free food, service, and medical treatment.

According to Rimuru, the knights can stay for a month or so, rebuilding strength before going on another far journey is a common basis for adventurers and dynamic frontiers.

It was another normal day in Tempest. Howbeit, foreign allies are roaming all around the Kingdom. 

"Spending their time with the kingdom is how I will captivate their interest and finally the long fighting will be almost over" 

That is Rimuru's plan of action, having the knight get charmed into the kingdom so that they will be allies from now on.

Rimuru was doubtful at first if his idea would work and seeing Rimuru have a headache Diablo immediately offered a countermeasure.

"Lord Rimuru, If they misbehave again then why not just let me take care of them."

Diablo happily suggested.

Rimuru would have aimlessly appointed Diablo if he didn't noticed Diablo cracking his fist.

While the other knights enjoyed their "Vacation" laid back on the kingdom enjoying Tempest's hospitality...

Hinata on the other hand immediately trains to sharpen her blade.

For the first time, Hinata's ego expressed incredulity. Ego and Confidence are not identical pieces. A good warrior possesses limitless confidence while having an average Ego—Yet Hinata's both Ego and Confidence have been shattered completely. To completely recover Hinata decided to train and train endlessly to possibly catch up to Rimuru.

Yet the sparring opponent in front of her was her mentor, and more specifically Shizu becomes stronger than Hinata could ever imagine. Even though there are powerful Saints— Saints are just a replacement for a True Hero. 

Shizu's flames are intensier than what Hinata has previously seen.

With fast swings Hinata could barely even see, Shizu continued to gain an advantage on the posture.

Hinata was making full use of her Unique Skills: {Usurper}, {Mathematician}

Even with Hinata having a {Prediction Simulation} and {Thought Acceleration}.

Shizu's dashes are unrelenting.

"This is a small pond compared to an even larger ocean you are trying to surpass, that is Rimuru-san"

Shizu coldly informed.

Hinata asked Shizu to train her again, and Hinata informed Shizu that she is attempting to surpass Rimuru.

Meanwhile, Hinata will not go down easily. After training, Hinata was able to fully grasp what a Melt Slash was really capable of. Mastering this ability is her best ticket for surpassing the unsurpassable.