Chapter - 4

Hello Salaam Namaskar my bestest, sweetest, happiest buddies from yours loveliest Kajal😄

I know I'm very late this time but what to do....
It is the month of October and full Kolkata is busy in shopping for Durga Puja....

You all people know about Durga Puja I think.
Our Kolkata is world famous for Durga Puja.... And I'm also a Kolkatian so.... I'm being me😁😁😁

Now I'll keep shut🤫
You all enjoy your story....
Happy Reading ☺☺☺

******

Everyone became totally numb after Mr. Saxena's suggestion.

"What are you saying Mr. Saxena".... Kajal's father lash on him.

Mr. Saxena scanned the whole room and went towards Mrs. Mathur. He said, " Bachho ko kamre se bahar bhejiye... Mujhe aap dono se ek zaruri baat kehni hai"
(Send the kids out. I wanna talk something very important to both of you)
Mrs. Mathur nodded towards karan and he took his sister and Kajal outside.

Door closed.....

Mr. Saxena sat on the couch and lit his cigar. He asked Mr. Mathur to sit beside him and he started.

Mr. Saxena said, "Try to understand this situation very practically Mr. Mathur..... Your and mine...both of ours Reputation, business and image is on take....
And I don't need to make you memorise your main problem for which you've made all arrangements of wedding so quickly.....
This is the only way to get rid of all problems by just one go"

Mr. Mathur was lost for a second but then he regain his sense and said, "I can't sacrifice my doll for my problems....

During all this conversation Mrs. Saxena was lost in thinking something.

" Sacrifice.... We are not gonna slaughter your daughter... But in real she'll thanking her stars as she's getting a great groom so easily ".... Mr. Saxena said with a snigger.

" But she's only......

"We are ready"..... Said Mrs.Mathur before her husband could complete his line.

Mr. Mathur went towards her and said, " What's wrong with you Meera... Are you in your senses??

"Then what do you want me to do....all the guests and relatives are outside ,they knew it's our daughter's wedding.....but if they got to know that the bride escaped.....than what will happen......
Nobody will marry Kajal in future..... Her life will be destroyed without her fault".... Mrs. Mathur said shouting.

" But Meera our kajal is too young to get married.... She has her whole life"... Said Mr. Mathur worriedly

"And you???.... Mrs. Mathur asked him with narrow eyes.

Mr. Mathur turned his back and said, " Whatever it is..... I can't make my daughter suffer because of me"

Mrs. Mathur came in front of him and kept his hand on her head. She said, "You've my swear...... You'll ask kajal to marry Raj..... If not then you'll see my dead face"

Mr. Mathur got numb on her words. As she didn't left him a choice.

"If she refuse you'll say the same to her. I know that she'll deny but... It's for her good only,I'm calling her in....said Mrs. Mathur and went out of the room leaving a stoned Mr. Mathur behind.