34

"Fey, so we were talking about my guts right? " I said as she kept breathing heavily

She stared at me for sometime and I just realise-

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry" I mumbled

"I made you uncomfortable, didn't I. Shit I shouldn't have done that without your permission. You were in a playful mood. I'm so sorry I fucked up-" I started rambling as her expressions never changed.

Suddenly I felt her soft lips against mine as she kissed me.

"No you didn't made me uncomfortable. I just can't believe we actually kissed" She said still shocked.

"Are you sure? " I asked her as I really don't want her to feel like she's forced.

"Ofcourse I am" She confirmed.

"Then why aren't you smiling? " I said.

"I - just " She stuttered.

"Hey it's okay" I comforted her by rubbing her back.

I took her hands in mine as I kissed them and said

"I have a way that will make you smile"

She frowned, totally confused but soon she realised what I said when I pinned her hands on her back and gave her an evil smile.

"No" She said and playfully glared at me when she realised my intentions. I moved towards her neck as she started smiling.

Slowly sucking on her neck I fastened my pace of kissing her. Soon she started laughing and mission accomplished.

"Get ready for work" She said after kissing my forehead.

"Hmm" I hummed as I got up.

My extra clothes were kept inside the closet so I walked towards it and-

"Oh fuck" I shouted out loud as I fell on the floor with a thud. My body covered with packets of food I can use for next 3 months.

"What happened? " Feyre came running towards me.

"Oh shoot-"

"Fey"

"I'm a hallucination " She said and ran away.

___________________________________________

"Ms. Feyre in my office now" I said through the intercom.

After five minutes she knocked my door.

"Come in "

"You wanted something?"

"Schedule a meeting with Mr. Blake and arrange these files " I said pointing towards the files in front of me.

"Okay, anything else? " She asked as she came towards me to pick the files.

"Yeah"

I stood up and started walking towards her as my arms covered her waist. I kissed her forehead and she looked at me with a small smile. Soon we leaned towards each a for a kiss and

'Door opening'

Suddenly someone entered inside and with a jerk I left Feyre without realising she was standing up with my support.
With a thud she fell as the person who entered gasped.

"Sir? Feyre?" Eva said as she looked at Feyre and then at me.

"I was knocking the door but it opened"
She explained.

"What are you doing Feyre?' Eva said as she looked at Fey.

"Um, i- i just fell " Feyre said as she secretly glared at me.

"Oh let me help you" Eva ran towards Feyre and helped her.

Eva kept the files at the table I told her to bring.

"So can I leave sir" Eva asked.

"Uh, yeah and Ms. Feyre you can leave too"

Feyre just fake smiled giving me a 'we will discuss about this later' look as she left.

I am so dead today.