Final Bonus | Lots of love ♡︎

{ From Deleted Scenes ; But I decided to make this one real. Enjoy, loves 💛 }

An Official Finale; Pranks that Backfire

____________________

About three and a half years after Sass's wedding.

"Oh, I read about those online!" Cassidy excitedly stood next to Amber as she cut through the packing tape on a large cardboard box.

Eric scoffed and kept his slight distance on the cushion next to them, grinning at Cassidy with an amused expression. "Read about it? Okay, Grandma."

"Shut up, you know what I meant." Cassidy was quick to silence him, before turning her attention back to Amber. "This will be gold."

"What is it?" Maisy, unlike everyone else in the room, wasn't exactly caught up to speed. She curiously watched from the rug, turning away from her cartoon to see what they're up to.

Well, the thing in the box wasn't exactly something normal to a child. Or maybe anyone, really.

Amber lifted the packaged silicone belly from the box and smirked as she thought of the havoc that was about to break loose. "It's a baby belly."

Maisy didn't really understand, but just turned back to her cartoons. She would figure it out later, this scheme could wait until her show was over.

Cassidy and Amber disappeared into Cassidy's room to go strap on the belly and conceal it with the perfect outfit to make it seem the most realistic.

They landed on a maxi-summer dress. Flowing white translucent fabric decorated with little branches and orange fruit connected to them.

It hugged the artificial belly the best, highlighting her pregnancy glow.

Miles had tried to prank Amber last April Fools Day in their apartment with an early morning horror scare. He put a bloody handprint on the mirror and hid behind the shower curtain in a bloody hockey mask until she came in half asleep to pee. Amber fell over and brought the products sitting along the counter down with her.

Miles earned the silent treatment for the rest of the day.

"Okay, how does that look?" Amber had purchased the silicone belly designed to look like a real eight-month pregnant belly from a movie-prop site online. Underneath a maxi dress, it looked terrifyingly real.

This would get him good.

"Aww!" Cassidy gently placed her hands on Amber's 'baby-bump,' it looked very real. She didn't hate how it looked on Amber either. "Look at my little niece or nephew in there."

"Yep, maybe even twins." Amber winked at Cassidy, this little game is fun. They enjoyed the idea of scaring Miles.

"Cassie, can I have some crackers?" Maisy pushed open the bedroom door but froze when she saw Amber. This was very different. Very different. She didn't remember seeing her stomach that big ten minutes ago.

Amber and Cassidy couldn't hold back their laughter at how wide Maisy's eyes went. The poor dear looked so confused.

"Don't worry, honey." Amber bent down and poked the bulging bump with her index finger, showing Maisy it wasn't actually apart of her body. "It's just pretend."