Episode 3

Location: Unknown.

Time: Unknown time.

We can see one of Gojira's species. Yet this one was a male, standing at 67 meters tall. It seems the male Gojira look pretty young.

However the young male Gojira was seen held by chains and restrains all over his body, not letting him move, not even an inch. Yet all over the young male Gojira body were deep cuts, burn marks, deep puncture marks, deep bite marks, bullet holes, there were parts of his body that were bloody purple due to so much beating, he was missing one eye, all his claws were brutally rip off, some of his ribs were broke in small pieces, both of his knees were broken, his dorsal plates were brutally destroy and bleeding, some of his teeth were rip off, he had some acid scars on his body, his tail was broken in multiple places and some of his hair was brutally rip off showing a fraction of his skull.

Male Gojira: *cough blood* ...... Why?..... Why? I trusted you. I though we were friends, I thought I was helping you.... I though we were doing the right thing.

The male Gojira was looking in front of him and saw a platform that had a human looking at him.

Human: Why? Cause I want it to. Simple as that.

Male Gojira: Why?...... What did I do wrong? I did all you ask me to do.

Human: Oh my little Titan, you are so innocent. You should have never trusted me. You should have listen to your mother and siblings. How pathetic of you.

Male Gojira: I *cough blood* though we were gonna change the world for the good of everyone.

Human: And we are changing the world. But I never said for the good of everyone.

Male Gojira: Wh-what?

Human: I don't give a shit about anyone. All I care is to rule over them. And if they don't want to. I'll force them to bow down to me and you are the key for that.

Male Gojira: I.... am a good Titan. I do good. I protect. I am the future Guardian Titan.

Human: Good Titan? Does a good Titan kill his own grandfather in cold blood?

Male Gojira: I didn't do it! The Monster did it!

Human: And who's going to believe that? You mother? Your sister? Your brother? They disown you, they don't care about you anymore. They don't care if you even die.

Male Gojira: ......

Tears begin to fall from the male Gojira.

Male Gojira: *crying*

Human: How sad and pathetic. Everything that happen to you it's all your fault. There's no one to blame for but you.

Male Gojira: *crying* Fuck..... You! I will kill you! Just wait until I break free! I'll feast on your corpse!

Human: Lovely for that you'll be punish

The male gojira was electrocuted. Making him scream in pure agony for a full minute. As the electricity stop.

Male Gojira: *cough blood* WHY!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!

Human: It was simple enough to make you trust me child. But now to complete my plans.

Male Gojira: *cough blood* What?

Human: First I well clone you. I'll take pieces by pieces from you. The pain of that well be pure agony.

Male Gojira: *scare*

Human: Then I well take that Beast inside you and harness it's power. I imagine the pain well be pure agony for you. But I don't care. You are just a toy for my amusing. Simple as that.