62 ~ Happily Ever After...

Rajvardhan POV

Cloud nine, I was on cloud nine looking at the fragile crimson red bodies. The Slight hairs on their head, big doe eyes, beautiful small nose and a heart-stopping smile.

She handed me the girl and she let out a sweet cry in my arms. Her body was delicate, I was scared not to hurt her anyhow. The continuous movement of her in my palms scaring me the hell.

"AAauuuuuuhahhaaaa," She yawned and showed me her small tongue.

I smiled looking at her.

I was feeling my life changed in those nine months. I felt the most responsible and happy person alive on earth.

"Abhi, Her eyes," She looked at me.

The baby girl slowly opened her eyes and looked confused. I kissed her forehead and she cried.

But, the next moment she smiled.

I held both the babies while Abhi excused herself to eat something. She was tired, exhausted and her face looked washed off.

A few attendees help her to clean and sit comfortably while I was taking care of my babies. Both were sleeping.

My days turned more beautiful as I was dosed with double happiness. Gulaab agreed on staying here in Empire until the Naamkaran Ceremony along with Sultan and I got blessed with the Twins.

I remember when Sultan hugged me to wish congratulations when the Twins took birth. I might have misunderstood him, Abhi was right. I had to change my mindset and accept that he was the best one for my Sister. Also, She was happy with him more than she could ever be with anyone else.

The Ceremony was planned to be conducted after two weeks. The whole palace turned busy for the grand celebration for the birth of Twins.

While most of my time started expending on babies, Abhi and Gulaab. We talked a lot, she seems way better than before now. I could see a drastic change in her midset, personality and she was no more suicidal now.

Honestly, I was peaceful from inside now. This was always what I wanted. She being happy, Abhi being Happy and everyone being happy.

Finally, the day of the Naamkaran Ceremony arrived and both the babies were dressed in yellow colour attire. Abhi and I wore a combination of yellow and white too.

Our Head Priest and Kul Guru arrived for this auspicious occasion. Before it, he arrived when I was sixteen years old and became the Prince of the Empire.

He ignited the scared fire in Hawan kund and started chanting the holy, spiritual mantras. Gulaab and Sultan also joined us in the prayers.

Finally, it was time for the naming ceremony. I looked at Abhi and asked slowly.

"What do you think will be the best name?" She smiled and said.

"Prince, Since Princess Gulaab plays a special role in our role and she is the youngest one among us. I would like her to name our babies,"

My smile curved into the widest one and she handed over the babies to the Gulaab.

She smiled holding the babies and looked at me.

"Bhabhi Saheb, Bhai Saheb, you gave me this much respect that's your immense love to me, But let me know if you have any name in mind,"

"No, Gulaab, Its your call... You should name the babies," I declared and Abhi nodded.

"Gulaab, The name should show the love of Abhi and Raj," Maa Saheb laughed looking at us.

I chuckled and looked at Gulaab.