CHAPTER-8

HEY PEOPLE!!!!

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!!

HAPPY READING........

######################

LOCATION : AASHIYANA, MUMBAI

Nandini cannot control her anymore so she hugged manik tightly like she is hiding him in her arms from this evil world. Sensing her presence manik too hugged her as tightly as he can and again broke down.

Nandini trying to calm him down started rubbing manik's back with one hand and with another hand ruffling his hair.

M : everything is finished nandini, they not only made me leave my family they destroyed my music career too. How can they replace me easily I have done everything to keep them happy before thinking about myself always I kept them my first priority. Everything is finished nandu

Nandini hearing him controlled herself and forcefully broke the hug. Cupping his face in her tiny hands made him to face her. After wiping his tears with her thumb made manik to face her.

N : manik look here.

N : nothing is finished and nothing is changed manik. Manik you are a successful ceo not because you are son of Mr. Raj Mehra just because you of your talent and hardworking. Don't ever think you lost everything you had everything you want manik just recognize that and bring that back. Also your music carrier you are a rockstar not because of fab5 yes fab5 made you get recognized but that's not the one made you successful you know what made you successful in both business and music.

M : what

N : your practice, hardwork, and dedication nothing is changed manik you still have that talent to make any company in top 1 and also your soulful voice which directly goes into your fans hearts.

Manik was seeing her like a lost kid and placed his head in nandini's lap. Nandini too started ruffling his hair. Hearing nandini manik asked her like a lost baby

M : sachi

N : muchi don't think what they have done manik, think about what you can do now.

M : you are talking and behaving like my naina maa

Nandini smiled when manik compared her with his mother. As she know every boy is very close to his mother and wanted his wife to be like his mother.

Suddenly cavya sat in front of sofa. Manik seeing cavya straighten himself and sat beside nandini. After seeing cavya face expressions manan got to know that they have heard and saw everything.

C : what is this yaar you people made me cry and now I am hungry

Na : bhukkad

N : wait I will bring snacks for you

Soon nandini came with snacks and served to everyone. After serving settled beside manik in couch.

M : acha cabir I want a help from you

C : anything for you manik

M : I want a job and I had done my MBA and a course in architecture too so yours is a architecture company right I want a job there.

C : don't worry there is a vacancy there so I will recommend you in my company.

M : before that I need to visit Mehra mansion once

Na : Mehra mansion why bhai

M : navya my study certificates and some of mine and my mom important documents are in Mehra mansion I need them. And also I wanted to change my surname. I really don't want a Mehra tag with me so that they cant taunt me in future. I wanted to be my mom's manik, MANIK MALHOTRA. I wanted to change my surname into my mom maiden name legally.

C : don't worry I will help you in all these. Legal works are also be done within 2 days. I know one person who can do legal works. He is one of my friend. I will call him tomorrow morning.

M : that will be fine

C : tomorrow morning we will first go to Mehra mansion and bring your belongings, then we will call my friend here.

Manik said nothing but nodded his head as yes.

They done their dinner like everyday with lots of bickering, teasing and leg pulling.

Post dinner manan are in their room balcony silently gazing stars, seeing the silence nandini thought to break the silence.

N : manik

M : hmm

N : are you okay

M : better but without you I cant even think how I will survive but right now I got a hope that I will survive from this with your help.

N : I will be by your side and I trust you

Listening I trust you from nandini manik felt happy

M : now sleep nandini its already late, you are already tiered due to surgeries today.

With that nandini calmly slept and manik too drifted into deep slumber unknowingly. But nandini was unable to sleep today's events and manik's vulnerable condition was roaming inside her mind which made her disturbed, sighing nandini covered the distance between her and manik, after reaching manik she snuggled into him and trying to get his warmth. Feeling nandini's presence manik unknowingly wrapped his arms around nandini with a smile and pulled her even more closer to him, both slept with a smile on their lips.

#####################

PRECAP : manik in mehra mansion

YOURS

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA☺☺☺