ch 21: always a child

Just before my dignity was ripped into shreds, I was back at the bathtub.

Aaand this was the third time! I guess now I don't know which is real and which isn't. If I go to the office, I end up being reduced to s*x slavery. If I do, I come back at the bathtub. So just what the hell is wrong here! The routine is the same, the office work is the same, the nagging Is the same.. the same man I fear the most in this world forcing himself on me--- I just don't know what to do.

Who do I contact? Who do I even ask? How do I get out of here? My sister will be busy on her own job and kids to even lend an ear to her bothersome brother, I know that there's familial love and all but won't listening to an irresponsible adult like Me take away her valuable time and cause her more stress than she actually undergoes? There are no actual friends, I don't ever get into relationships... And counseling is expensive. have I always been this lonely, that I forgot the need of having actual friends?

Wait wait, what did I do when that a__hole senior grabbed my butt? I remember being so scared and angry at myself for not being able to do anything... Manga! Light novels!
Maybe I should start reading something new. Something about comedy... Or fluffy romance that makes you forget about bad stuff. Or maybe should I make something new, like biscuits or something?

They say that "laughter is the best medicine".

Ah sh*t! I am getting late for the office. I don't want to go there again. No!
But what if they cut my already less salary??
I might get almost r___d again
But what if this was all just a dream inside a dream, inside a dream?
Is that even possible?

I clothed myself in something different, took the bus and walk route instead, and arrived a few minutes earlier. I avoided all eyes and went back to work in my workspace. Much to my horror, the date was the same, the task was the same.

But doing the work again and again gave me an advantage of finishing earlier. And That means earlier escape, I would be able to write my resignation letter and dump in their face. A new job with an even lesser pay will be a million times better than a job where you get humiliated again and again. But just because I could type in my first words. I just remembered how Much this place has given me... Should I let go of all this with this letter? Will I even find something better?

"Mr Kuroda, the section chief has called for you" the attendant is back with her creepy smirk. Not again!

I slowly walked through the corridor to the cabin of my impending death. Each of my feet were getting heavier and my stomach kept churning as I moved forward. I didn't want to go through this again. What excuse should I make before it's too late?

"Kuroda san.? What happened you are trembling?" The assistant grabbed my hand. Had she been stalking me to the office? Her demeanor, no rather the person in front of me totally changed in a second...
It was my sister! and... she had tears in her eyes.

 she had tears in her eyes