Chapter 5 - Cynthis Archon [Unedited]

I don't really have anything to say, except thanks for reading this story guys

.

.

.

The room burst into chaos, questions being hurled and exclamations being shouted. Venti was quiet, his face paler than usual, probably because he knew this Cynthis Archon.

You were mostly quiet, wondering where and who this person was. But wait. 'Cynthis Archon'. Cynthis... you remember learning about 'Cynthia', which was for Moon. 

You looked at your hand. Biting your lip, you summoned some of your power. A ball of white energy appeared in your hand, with a crescent moon twinkling inside.

Fuck.

You quickly closed your hand as Jean started talking.

"I'm sure everyone knows of the Cynthis Archon. Born before all of the Archons, she was the oldest, most powerful, and kindest one of all. She created the stars and moon. During the Archon war 3600 years ago, (is that right?) she sacrificed herself for the winning attack: a full moon with 6 stars circling around it exploded above the battlefield, slaying her enemies. Before she died, she created a spell that every 100 years, a new Cynthis Archon would arrive in Teyvat. After 1 month here, they would have the choice to die by the Dagger wielded by the original Archon, or stay in Teyvat and become the next. Everyone since then has chosen to perish."

(that whole chunk of a story is created by me btw. please dont steal my idea)

You looked down again, feeling nervous.

"Our Captain Kaeya said something earlier about y/n."

All the eyes in the room turned to you. You gulped.

"Kaeya said," Jean continued. "That y/n uses an element that 'he hasn't seen in his life'. Was it perhaps, not seen by anyone for 100 years?"

Jean started towards you, making you step back. "Go ahead and tell us,"

She leaned in close.

"Are YOU, our Cynthis Archon?"

.

.

.

Ok so this was incredibly short, sorry guys

I was making this on my way to go eat so didnt have that much time

vote, comment, enjoy!
Love u guys❤️