1) Moving In

Isabella's pov,
"How does it look?" Ma asked me as she and Mum hugged me from either side standing in front of our new house in outer banks. It was small but really cozy. "It looks really good. you guys painted it yourself?" I asked them in amusement as I just came over today but they came over a week ago to make the place more live-able as they said. They painted the sheds and outer walls sage green. It was good because it stood out among all the dull houses around. "Ofcourse pumpkin do you think we have that kind of money to pay someone to colour our house?" Mum told me with a tut. "C'mon bella I'll show you your room" Ma told me and dragged me in the house while mum brought in my luggages herself despite my no's.

The walls of my small but beautiful room was coloured sea blue. Just how I liked it. "I'm sorry I couldn't help you guys in the moving in stuffs. I would've if I didn't have that moving away party" I tried to apologize as I felt extremely guilty. "Oh c'mon bella do you think us young women can't handle this little work we had to do on our new home? You deserved that party baby. Stop stressing" Mum reassured me and told me to go and explore the outer banks though Ma thought it was a bad idea to go alone, mum wasn't as worried and told me to wear a  bikini top before exploring. She was right because it was hot as hell in outer banks at that time.

As I went out exploring I found a beautiful beach only a few minutes away from my new home. It looked so peaceful that I decided to sit under a tree and started reading my book as I listened to the ocean. I was really invested in my book that I didn't notice a group of people appearing in front of me. "Uh hello?" an angelic voice brought me back to reality and I looked up to see five people staring down at me. I immediately felt self conscious. "I'm kiara. I don't believe I've seen you around before" the curly haired girl said and extended her hand for a shake. I looked at her for a minute before shaking her hand and getting up. "I'm Isabella. I'm new here. Me and my parents just moved in today. Well my parents moved in a week ago-" "Wait are your parents by any chance Dawn and Emma?" A dark skinned boy asked me and I nodded not knowing how he knew them. "oh! They're amazing. They invited us in after we helped them move some stuff in your house. Your house is cool by the way. Oh and I'm Pope. Pope Heyward" he rambled making the blonde guy sigh. "Forget about him. I'm JJ and this couple right here is Sarah and John B" the blonde boy said with a cute smile. "Nice to meet you all" I told them with a slight smile. "Are you really reading a book while being at a beach?" Sarah asked me with a giggle making me frown. She probably thought I'm weird. "Wanna go surfing with us?" She asked me and gave me a warm smile making all my worries go away. "I'd love that" I said with a toothy smile.

"You're officially a pogue now bella" Pope told me with a smile as I sat beside him on John B's boat. The rest of the group agreed with him and JJ raised a toast making me laugh as I felt extremely thankful to find such great friends only on my first day here at outer banks. "So tell us everything about you bella" John B told me as we walked back to my house. They insisted on walking me since I was new. "Well my middle name is Dawn as in my Ma's name and I use my mum's last name which is May. I'm 17 the oldest one here and I'm a libra" I told them and Kiara literally jumped on me. "Libra's and Virgo's are supposed to be besties. So I'm sure we're gonna get along just fine"

And we did.