VIII.

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Stay together and don't move!" Aizawa screamed over the noises. 'They're here...' "Thirteen. Protect the students!"

The sky darkened and everyone shook a little at the black portal foming on the ground level. Mina bit her lip, "Whoa, what is that thing?"

"Wait, has the training started already?" Uraraka mumbled, "I thought we were rescuing people."

"This doesn't look like training...." I mumbled looking over the edge. I made eye contact with Shigaraki and he waved.. My blood went cold, he's so much more intimidating in real life. Aizawa shouted for me to come back to the group but I couldn't move. This time he shouted even louder and pulled me back with his scarf. "Stay back, Y/N. This isn't a joke, this is real. Those are real villains."

Denki stretched his neck to see, "What? Real villains? No way."

"How could so many of 'em get into a UA facility this secure?" Mineta pulled on his pants slightly to pull him back to the group.

"Yeah, Thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off?" Momo asked.

"Good question. I'm not sure." Thirteen mumbled, she continued.

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target?"

"Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

Aizawa shouted, "Thirteen, get them outta here. And alert the main campus. Kaminari, try using your Quirk to contact the school."

"Yes, sir!" Immediately he threw his hands up to his wire headpiece. Fumbling with the controls.

"What're you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own!" Uraraka cried.

Deku agreed with the shorter girl, "There's too many of 'em. Even if you can nullify their Quirks, your fighting style is not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one‐on‐one fights. That's not gonna help with a group."

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick." He winked back at all of us, I felt bad. Even if I've seen the episode before, there's nothing I can really do to help... Fuck, i can barely freeze anthing biger then me, lt alone something for longer then a second. "I'll leave it to you, Thirteen."