2) Who's that?

Isabella's pov,
I woke up with a headache but I was smiling hard when realization hit me. I made 5 new friends. Something the past me would've thought was impossible. "Okay. Now tell me. Did you get high last night?" Mum asked me while giving me a stern look which I knew was fake. "It was just cheap alcohol" I mumbled out and saw a smile starting to form on her face. "That's my girl! I love your friends already" she told me and handed me a medicine then went downstairs. "Don't listen to your mum bella! You must not drink those nasty alcohol ever again!" Ma yelled out as she entered my room making me wince. JJ made too many toasts last night. "okay ma. Please calm down" I sighed and let out. She gave me a real stern look and left before telling me to go down to have breakfast. I was getting ready for the day when I got a call from none other than Sarah. "Heyyy Bella! We're having breakfast at the wreck. Do you wanna join us hun?" She asked me being extra cheery at 10 in the morning. "Actually Ma made breakfast for us. So I'll come over after breakfast?" I told her hoping she didn't mind. "Ofcourse. No big deal" she replied and cut the call.

After finishing breakfast I went over to the wreck having no actual idea where it was. I went on and on by asking strangers until I finally reached it. I sighed in relief and entered the cafe. "There you are bel" JJ yelled out and hugged me. "So you wanna eat something? It's gonna be on the house since it's my dad's cafe" kie asked me and I thought for a minute before getting only a lemonade as I was full from the pancakes ma made me. As I was slurping my lemonade Sarah let out an annoyed sigh. I followed her gaze and saw a tall blonde boy who looked absolutely handsome entering the wreck. Before I could stop myself I was biting my lips. He looked at me for a second before turning his attention back at his friends.

"Who's that?" I asked Sarah. She made a disgusted face and said "My stupid older brother Rafe. He's a literal monster and always bullies the pogues" "oh he's a kook then" I said in a dissapointed tone which I quickly covered up by slurping more lemonade making a dissatisfying sound. "Can you fucking stop?" A loud voice boomed from the other side of the wreck. I looked that way to see Rafe glaring at me. "Are you talking to me lanky boy?" I growled at him making him surprised. "Who are you calling lanky you dirty pogue. Do you even live here? Never seen you before" he rolled his eyes and told me. God he looked so hot while rolling his eyes. Shut up Isabella. "Why do you care?" I shot back and kept on slurping my lemonade more loudly now ignoring him. The pogues looked at me like they were proud of me making me happy. Sarah's right he's an absolute jerk. But a hot jerk. Whatever.

After my drama with Rafe I was sure that I would have to stay away from him. But that plan backfired as Sarah invited me over for a sleepover. Apparently kie was also going. So I had to go for sure. I went home to ask for my parents permission as it was already 7 pm.

"Mum? Ma? Can I ask you something?" I said in a hesitant tone mentally slapping myself. "For sure pumpkin. What is it?" Mum asked me as she and ma paused the movie they were watching on the tv now they're full attention on me. "Well you see Sarah and kie are having a sleepover at the camerons. Sarah invited me too. I was hoping I could go" I asked and saw both of theirs smile falter. "Oh honey. Do you mean Sarah Cameron? Ward's daughter?" Ma asked me and I nodded a yes making her sigh. "Well it's okay if you become her friend but don't even try to be friends with ward's son Rafe. Just promise me you'll stay away from him. That boy's trouble" Mum told me in a stern tone and I knew she wasn't joking around this time.

I nodded a yes knowing very well that I wasn't gonna keep that promise.