C h a p t e r 6

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Multiple students exited the restaurant

Multiple students exited the restaurant. They had gotten off the bus to Okinawa a few hours prior and now they were free to visit any of the stores for a while.

Mera, Chiyo and Kokomi had visited a store while Saiki, Nendou and Kaidou had visited some sort of animal attraction.

Y/n, however, had stopped to look around a flower store. She immediately took notice of the sweet scents.

Y/n always adored the pretty smells and vibrant colors of flowers, if only they stayed that way forever. Once flowers die their colors fade and no longer have any appeal.

Nobody would want to buy a dead flower.

That's why in y/n's ideal world, flowers would never stop blooming.

Wouldn't everyone be happier if flowers continued to bloom forever? There's no use for ugly, useless things.

However that's in her idealised version of the world.

Y/n wishes to make that world a reality.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Nighttime came quicker than usual. The students had gotten to their hotel and, after a long day of fixing everyone else's problems, Saiki had sat down on a chair outside the hotel.

The Dark shades of the sky coupled with the shining stars soothed him and soon, he fell asleep.

Looking for him, Teruhashi wondered the outside grounds. She saw that familiar bright pink hair and ran up to him.

Teruhashi let out a sigh of relief when she found him asleep.

"What is Saiki doing with those hair clips in? It could really hurt him."

Concerned for her friend, she reached to grab his limiter and gently pulled it out of his head.

She immediately felt her surroundings switch, her eyes darted back and forth as it dawned on her that she wasn't outside the hotel anymore.

She was currently stranded on a deserted island.

Teruhashi whipped her head around when she heard a low growl from behind her. There she saw a bear, standing threateningly.

Her legs gave out, a scream stuck in her throat as she fell onto the floor, fearing for her life.

Quiet squeaking came from her left. Teruhashi forced herself to rip her eyes away from the bear and look towards the noise.